10.

"But where he could be Li? It's been two days and he hasn't even returned home.", Harry asked his friend, worried. Ever since Rodger walked out of their apartment, he never returned home. And Harry was worried.

"Chill Hazz. Our graduation is in three days. I'm sure he'll be here by then. Chill.", Sipping on his tea, Liam said casually.

"You don't understand Li.", Harry sighed. "He is-"

Harry's voice got cut off as the doorbell rang.

"I'm gonna get the door.", Harry said before getting up from the couch. Louis nodded.

Harry quickly walked towards the door and opened it.

"Louis? What are you doing here?", Harry asked him. He was shocked to see Louis standing at his door.

"Where is Rodger?", Louis asked as he entered the house and looked around it. Harry rolled his eyes at Louis' rudeness.

"He's not here.", Harry followed him in the living room.

"He's not here? Then where is he?", Louis turned around to face Harry.

"I don't know. He just.....left.", Harry said, looking down at his shoes. He didn't know how to explain the situation.

"You don't know? You are his husband. You are supposed to know everything about him. And we both know damn well Harry, Rodger can not just leave. There has to be something.", Louis said now glaring at Harry.

"Oi Tomlinson. Don't talk to my best friend like that. I wouldn't want to ruin your pretty face right now.", Louis looked up to see Liam standing behind Harry with a scowl on his face.

"Oh, trust me Leeyum, I don't even talk to this asshole after what he had done to my best friend. But my best friend is missing and I need him to spill the beans.", Louis glared at the two and Harry stared at him in confusion.

"First, it's Liam, not Leeyum and second, you mean to say what your best friend had done to my best friend, right Lewis?", Liam said now coming beside Harry, facing Louis.

"And what my best friend had done huh? You are saying as if he was the one in the bed with Kendall?", Louis said now glaring at Liam. Harry frowned.

"Oh, and you are saying as if Harry was the one who was in bed with Gigi just after the day he confessed his love to that asshole?", Liam said. His face full of anger.

"Wait, what are you saying? What Gigi?", Louis asked, confused.

"Oh don't act innocent Louis. We both know who Gigi is, Rodger had slept with her. But you tell me, why are you saying Kendall's name?", Liam asked but he couldn't deny, he was confused too.

"Guys." Both of them looked at Harry who had a deep frown on her face. "I don't understand."

"Neither do I", Louis and Liam said at the same time.

"Um, okay. Louis, you go first. What do you mean by Kendall? She was just a girl I used to talk to.", Harry said as he motioned Liam and Louis to take a seat on the couch.

"Listen, I don't know who this Kendall girl is either. I just know that two days after you confessed your love for him, Rodger was crying his eyes out holding his phone. I took it to see that there was a picture message from this Kendall girl and you were lying there beside her on the bed, naked.", Louis finished and both Liam and Harry's eyes went wide.

"What? But how can that be possible? I mean, I spent that whole week at Liam's home.", Harry frowned and Now it was Liam's turn to get shocked.

"What!", Louis asked.

"Yes. And about Rodger. Why would he be crying? I mean he was the one who called Harry the next day after he confessed his love to him and said he was faking it all and that he'd never date a nerd like Harry?", Liam asked.

"Oh my God.", Louis said as he put his face in his hands before looking at them again.

"Harry.", Louis looked straight into his eyes. "You need to talk to him."

"For the first time, I agree with this fúcker. There's a huge misunderstanding going on.", Liam said, looking at his side at Harry.

"B-But how? I don't know where he is.", Harry said. He was still trying to process everything.

"Think about it Harry. Think hard. Where he could be? Think about some special place where he could be. Where he could go to find peace. Some place that no one knows. Think Harry. Please.", Louis requested and Harry nodded.

He closed his eyes as he thought hard. He thought about the memories they had shared, all those years back. Then it clicked.

The cabin.

"Guys, I know where he could be. I'm going there. You both can stay the night in here, I don't mind.", Harry said, getting up.

"But where are you going?", Louis asked.

"The place only we know.", Harry smiled.

"Okay. Stay safe and come back before the graduation.", Liam said, as Harry slipped on his boots and picked up his car keys from the hook on the wall.

"I will. If Marcy or Zayn comes, tell them I'm out with Rodger. Okay?", Harry asked, looking at both of them with hopeful eyes.

"Sure.", Liam and Louis said at the same making Harry roll his eyes.

"Okay. Bye.", Harry said before walking out of the apartment.

"Bye." Louis and Liam both said at the same time, again then looked at each other's eyes.

"So, it's just me and you then, huh?", Louis said faking seduction and Liam burst into laughter.

"Oh please Lewis." Liam laughed and Louis joined him soon.

"Can you make lunch, Leeyum? I am hungry.", Louis asked Liam who rolled his eyes.

"Let me remind you, I'm not your cook. But since you have asked me nicely, I'll make it for you.", Liam said before getting up.

"Yeah yeah, whatever.", Louis stretching out on the couch and switching on the T.V.

"Oi, you're not gonna sit here. Come and help me in the kitchen.", Liam glared at Louis.

"But I don't wanna."  Louis whined.

"Come on.", Liam picked him up by his wrist.

"Okay okay. But if the kitchen lights up in fine, I'm not gonna be responsible.", Louis shrugged.

"And that's why you gonna help me in cutting the vegetables.", Liam said as he entered the kitchen. Louis following behind him.

"Asshole.", he muttered.

"Oh, but you've gotta nice ass.", Liam said as took out the knives from the drawer.  Louis standing behind him.

And if Louis blushed at his comment, Liam didn't need to know.

*************
Dedicated to my sis: A2Zarry

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS. MAY YOU GET ALL THE HAPPINESS OF THE WORLD.
♡I LOVE YOU♡

And to all my Bengali Friends out there - Shubho Noboborsho (Happy Bengali New year) ^_^