12.

"So you are here"

Rodger didn't need to turn around to see it was Harry. He knew his voice too well, like his own breath. So he continued what he was doing earlier.

Fishing.

"What are you doing here?", Rodger said in a low voice, his eyes were still locked on the crystal clear water of the lake. He felt Harry sat beside him on the grassy edge of the island.

"We need to talk."  Harry said. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Harry fidgeting with his fingers, a habit he knew Harry would do only out of nervousness.

"Shoot.", Rodger simply said, he could feel Harry's eyes on his.

"Louis came at our place." Harry started.

"Um he said something about Kendall?", his words came out as a question. Rodger's grip on the fishing rod tightened and it confused Harry to no end.

"Do not say her name in front of me.", Rodger said through his teeth.

"Why?", Harry asked in confusion.

Rodger threw the rod in the lake and stood up quickly. Harry looked up at Rodger and stood up as well.

"Why? WHY?", Rodger raised his voice.

"YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME WHY?", Rodger was fuming, he pushed Harry by his chest and the movement caused Harry to stumble backwards.

"Ro-"

"DON'T RO ME. YOU LOST THE RIGHT TO CALL ME BY THAT NAME, THE NIGHT YOU DECIDED T-TO SLEEP WITH HER." He kept coming towards Harry with every word and Harry kept walking backwards, until his back hit the hard stem of a tree.

"I-I didn't sleep with her.", Harry whispered, looking straight into Rodger's hazel eyes. He could see Rodger trying hard to blink back the tears.

"You're lying.", Rodger whispered.

"Am not.", Harry whispered back, looking into his eyes. Rodger didn't want to believe him but his green eyes held the honesty Rodger couldn't deny.

"Then the photos?", Rodger asked, now confused.

"I got some photos of you sleeping with Gigi as well.", Harry whispered.

"What?", Rodger's eyes widened. "I never slept with that girl."

"But I got the pics. Besides, when I went to your house later that day, I sneaked into your bedroom and.." Harry gritted his teeth in anger "..she was on the bed and she was fucking wearing your shirt. The shirt, I had gifted you on your birthday."

Rodger saw him gritting his teeth, so he placed his hands on Harry's hips and rubbed soothing circles on the clothed skin.

"Calm down.", he leaned in and whispered in his ears. Harry nodded and took a deep breath in order to calm himself. He smiled small when he noticed Rodger didn't pull away.

"Now tell me from the starting. There's a big misunderstanding going on.", Rodger whispered in his ear again, holding him against the tree gently.

"Okay." Harry breathed.

"That day, after you know, walk away from me.. I was so hurt. I went back to my house then someone from and unknown number called. On asking the girl said that her name was Gigi and that you wanted to talk to me. I said okay a-and th-then you s-said..." Harry closed his eyes to stop the tears.

"Th-Then you said, i-it was all a p-prank and that you won the bet to make me f-fall for you. And th-that you hate me." Harry paused. "Which you do.", he whispered in a low voice but Rodger still heard him.

"Th-then the next day I-I got a message from that number and th-there was you and that girl sleeping, naked. I-I went to your house immediately after that. I sneaked into your room a-and that girl was sitting on your bed, wearing that t-shirt. I asked her where you are ane she said that you were in the shower. I told her that I will wait but she said th-that I am pathetic and that I shouldn't wait because you hate me."

Rodger's grip on his waist tightened and Harry could feel how his breathing was uneven. But he continued.

"When I went back home that day, I decided I would spend the week away from everyone, at Liam's. After I got there, later in the evening, I got a message from you saying that I am a pa-pathetic wh-whore and that I-I should be de-dea.." Harry couldn't finish his sentence when he felt a pair of lips on his own.

He felt a pair of hands pulling him close towards them by his waist and he didn't waist a minute to wrap his arms around Rodger's neck.

"Don't.", Rodger mumbled against his lips. "Don't you ever utter that word, never. Understood?"

Harry nodded frantically at his authoritative tone earning a raspy "good boy" from his husband.

They locked their lips again. Kissing each other like their life depended on it. Harry sucked Rodger's bottom lip while Rodger slowly slipped his tongue into his mouth. Harry opened his mouth more to give him full access and Rodger pinched his nipples in appreciation.

He knew how much Harry loved this.

Harry moaned at the action and gripped the baby hair at the back of his neck, deepening the kiss.

Rodger moaned lowly before pulling away and rested his forehead against Harry's. Both of them were out of breath and were panting heavily. Both could still feel each other's breath on their lips and they couldn't get enough.

"Th-There's a huge misunderstanding. I didn't call you. Fuck, I could never think so low of you. You are precious, so so so damn precious.", Rodger said and placed another kiss on his lips.

Harry's heart melted on hearing Rodger's words. He could feel the sincerity in them and that made him blush.

He quickly stole a kiss from Rodger's lips and nodded.

Their foreheads were still joined and eyes closed. It was their moment. Only theirs.

"Yeah. I-I think that too. Tell me, tell me your part of story Ro, 'cause I can't wait. Not anymore.", Harry breathed.

Rodger knew Harry enough to know, it wasn't just his part of story he couldn't wait for.

He knew, Harry couldn't wait for them to happen again.

Them.

RodgerAndHarry.

*********
Okay, first of all, I AM REALLY VERY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT. Going through some phases of life right now but I promise, I'll try to update as much as possible.

Thanks for sticking up with me, loves. :')

♡I love you all♡