11.

"Ugh, I'm getting so bored", Zayn whined while crossing his arms over his chest. He was lying on their bed.

"Me too.", Marcel said as he rested his head on Zayn's tummy.

"Who's idea it was to gift us our own apartments anyway?", Zayn asked, groaning.

"It was our parents Zaynie.", Marcel giggled and Zayn smiled. He swore, it was the cutest thing ever.

"You know...", Zayn played with Marcel's hair which was now curly without the gel. He liked it.

"Hmm.", Marcel hummed before angling his head so that he was now looking at Zayn.

"I never knew I would get this lucky. I mean, I have always liked you Marcy. B-but I was too much of a coward to come and tell you. I've liked you forever.", looking down at Marcel, Zayn admitted.

Marcel smiled before sitting up on the bed. Zayn sat up too and now they are facing each other. Marcel took his hands in his own and gave Zayn a warm smile which Zayn returned.

"If that makes you a coward then I guess I am a coward too.", Marcel smiled.

"What do you mean, Marcel Malik?", Zayn smirked teasingly even though he had an idea what Marcel was talking about. He just wanted to hear it from Marcel.

"That means.", Marcel whispered while leaning towards Zayn.

"I liked you as well.", Marcel whispered in Zayn's ears. And even though that sent shivers down his spine, Zayn grinned wide.

"But I don't like you anymore.", Marcel said seriously before backing away a bit to see Zayn's face fell.

He smiled cheekily before leaning forward so that lips were now inches apart. Zayn's eyes flickered from Marcel's eyes from his lips. He was confused and heartbroken. He knew he should have told Marcel before that he liked him. But he was confused, if Marcel didn't like him then why he was acting like he wanted to kiss him?

"I didn't like you anymore, because I-I love you Zayn." Marcel looked at Zayn's eyes which were widened in shock and he instantly grew nervous. What if Zayn didn't love him back? 

"I-I un-understand if you do--" but Marcel's voice got cut off when a pair of lips came crashing down on his own. Not any lips, Zayn's lips.

Marcel was a bit shocked but soon relaxed in Zayn's kiss. They had kissed before, at the wedding but this one...there was something different in this one. Something that made his heart flutter. That made him feel giddy from inside.

The kiss started growing heated. Marcel sucked on Zayn's bottom lip while Zayn licked Marcel's upper one. Zayn tried to slip his tongue into his mouth but marcel teasingly denied. So
Zayn tugged on the curls behind his neck and Marcel moaned. He smirked into the kiss and a quickly slipped his tongue into Marcel's soft and warm mouth. Tasting it. Marcel moaned when their tongues touched and his hands automatically went up from Zayn's shoulders to his soft black hair. Zayn moaned when Marcel gripped his hair tight.

"I love you too.", Zayn panted, once they pulled away from each other to breathe.

"I love you", Marcel panted before Zayn pulled him into another heated make out session.

They spent the whole night kissing and making out.

And let's just say, the next morning, the red marks on both of their necks and chest, didn't say that they didn't like their parents' gift.

***

After 2 hours of driving, Harry was finally there. He got out of the car and locked it before walking through the woods. He smiled when he finally spotted it.