2.

"Mhmm. Baby, your phone is ringing."  The girl said as he tangled her hands in his curls.

"Fućk that phone.", Harry said as he mouthed her jaw. He wasn't going to go all the way, but a make out session wouldn't hurt.

"But that ring is irritating me.", The girl said.

"Ugh. Fine.", He got from her and sat on the couch by her perfectly manicured feet before fetching his phone out of his pocket. He was about to pick up the call when it got cut automatically.

"Fućk.", he cursed under his breath when he saw it was the 4th call from his mother.

"What happened?", the girl said as she sat up on the couch, adjusing her top.

"I gotta go babe.", Harry said as he got up from the couch. The girl pouted.

"But Harry, we just started.", The girl whined. She had been waiting for this day. To be fućked by the popular Harry Styles, so that she could be popular amongst her friends.

"Aww babe.", he quickly pecked her lips. "Don't worry, I'll tell my friends that I have slept with you. Okay?", Harry said with a wink, making her grin.

"You'll do that? Thank you Harry. You are the best.", the girl said, grinning. She was about to hug him but he stopped her.

"Eh, I don't do hugs babe.", he said and girl frowned.

"See you tomorrow in the college, Lisa. Bye.", He said as he picked up his car keys from the coffee table in front of him.

"It's Emma.", the girl frowned again.

"Whatever.", he rolled his eyes before walking towards the main door of her apartment.

"Jerk.", she mumbled under her breath.

"I guess I shouldn't not tell my friends that you have slept with this jerk then?", turning around a little, Harry smirked. Emma's eyes widen in fear and Harry chuckled.

"Don't worry babe. See ya" and with that, Harry walked out of her apartment but not before blowing a kiss on her way

He was walking down the hall, looking down at his phone when he bumped into someone.

"Oh, Sorry man.", Harry said before looking up. He grinned instantly seeing the person in front of him blushing.

"It's okay Harry. Nice to meet you.", the boy smiled small.

"Hey Alex. How are you babe? Got a boyfriend yet? Do they bully you still?", Harry asked with his dimples poking out.

"Um no,  they don't anymore. And I'm seeing someone.", Alex said and Harry smiled wide.

"Really? That's great babe. I guess the scandal worked then?", Harry winked.

"Yeah.", Alex laughed thinking about the fake scandal they made.

When Alex first came to college, he made some 'friends'. On a drunken night, when he confessed that he was gay and that he was a virgin, his 'friends' recorded that and spread it among his batch mates. That's when the bullying started. He clearly remembered the day he met Harry. He was sobbing in a corner of classroom when Harry came and listened to his story. Alex seemed a good guy, so he decided to help him. Harry, being the most popular bisexual guy in the college, used his popularity. Words spread like wildfire, that he had slept with Alex and how good he was. From that day, no one bullied Alex anymore and Harry was glad that he could help the shy guy.

"Thank you Harry.", Alex said shyly and Harry smiled too.

"No biggie. But you better help me in Chemistry.", Harry said playfully making him chuckle.

"Sure."

"I should get going now. It was nice meeting you Alex. See you tomorrow in college.",  Harry smiled.

"Sure Harry. See you tomorrow."

And with that, both went to their separate ways.

***
"Harry Edward Styles, where the hell were you?", Anne asked irritated.

"Chill mum. I was with, Lisa, Leena, Emma..ugh, whatever was her name.", Harry said casually as he poured himself some apple juice from the fridge.

"Ugh. I don't know if I should be relieved or surprised that you haven't got a girl pregnant yet.", Anne said, rolling her eyes.

'Only if you know mum' he thought as he took a sip of his juice.

"So, you called me? Of course you did. Your name was in my missed call list. So why did you call me?", Harry asked as he started taking small sips of his juice. Anne rolled her eyes.

"You know my best friend Trisha right? And her twins?", Anne asked.

"Yeah yeah. That childhood friend of yours. Her twins? You mean the cute one Zayn and the fúcker Rodger right?", Harry asked casually and Anne missed his sudden grip on the glass while saying Rodger's name.

"Language, Harry.", Anne warned.

"whatever.", he rolled his eyes.

"So as I was saying, we had made a promise long ago that we'll make our children marry each other. At first we thought it wasn't possible anymore seeing you four are boys. But since, Zayn and Marcel are gays and you and Rodger both are bisexual, we have decided to make it happen. Marcel has already said yes to the marriage an-" Anne got cut off by her son.

"Of course he did. He has been crushing on Zayn since the first day of school. I'm surprised they haven't did the dirty yet. I would totally do him. He's cute, unlike his asshole of a brother", rolling his eyes, Harry said.

"Language young man. And Marcel is not sex crazed like you Harry.", Anne said. Her wall of patience is breaking slowly.

"So as I was saying, you gonna marry Rodger.", Anne finished her sentence before Harry choked on his juice and started coughing. Anne handed him a glass of water.

"Wh-what? You mean to say, I have to marry that bastard?", after drinking the water Harry said.

"Yes. And his name is Rodger.", Anne said and Harry rolled his eyes again.

'If he keeps doing that, his eyes sure gonna fall' Anne thought but her trance broke by her son.

"Okay.", Harry said.

"Okay what?", Anne asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, I'll marry him.", Harry said as he started walking upstairs into his room, leaving a shocked Anne behind.

She thought, it'll take a whole day and lots of arguments to convince his son tk marry Rodger. Excited, she ran towards the phone to call her best friend to give her the news. She smiled even wide, when Trisha said that Rodger too has said yes to the marriage.

What both the mother failed to notice was the evil smirks on both their son's faces.

Harry laid on his bed with an smirk on his face. He knew, he gonna enjoy this marriage so much. He decided to text his would be husband.

Harry: I'm gonna make your life hell Rodger Malik. You'll wish, you never met me. 
      -All the hate, H.

Rodger: Game on Styles. -With all the worst wishes for your future, R.