I

"Henry, come on. You don't want to be near Charlotte, she's on her period and she doesn't wipe." Bianca taunts speaking at a tone audible to only us 3. I silently fume. Don't retaliate, don't retaliate, do not retaliate. I repeat in my head as I get my books for my parent skills class. 

"Oh god, is that why it smells like fish? Damn Charlotte, you should clean yourself." Henry teases and I feel him looking at me. He just wants a rise out of me not worth it. I hear them chuckle. That's it. 

"You two fuckers need to get a life. If anything Bianca you need several tic tacs because your breath is fucking kicking, hot air and ass do not mix bitch. Henry, boy you need Jesus cleaning for them sweaty funky ass underarms. It's called soap and a tongue scraper, use it hoes." I retort and afterwards slamming my locker and making my way into class. Once I sit down Jasper plops down next to me dying of laughter. I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Whatever you said to the fuckbirds has them fuming outside. Henry seems a little unbothered but Bianca is like freaking out." Jasper comments once he's calmed down. I just shrug. Henry's probably fine because he actually doesn't smell that bad. Sure he sweats but the bastard cleans up nicely, he always smells good. He's smart enough to know I was lying about him but Bianca isn't. She's probably trying to smell him and her breath. I snicker at the thought of her shoving her new nose into Henry's armpit. They both walk in as the bell rings and I notice Bianca's chewing gum now. I won't be surprised if it melts in her mouth. They sit in the back of the classroom on opposite sides, the 5th row, while Jasper and I are in the 3rd. Oddly enough Henry sits behind us so our bickering just continues on in this class. I always feel bad for Zack who sits in between Henry and I. 

"Alright, it's that time of year when we do our annual Junior Parent Project. No you cannot opt out, it's mandatory for all Juniors in the Parent Skills class. Yes I'm aware this course is mandatory for and only offered to Juniors. Some dumb ass always likes pointing that out." Ms. Zellers says with an eye roll towards the end causing me to smile as I see Jasper's hand go up and then down sheepishly as he blushes.

"It would be your dumb ass to try to point that out." Henry mumbles and I just want to smack him. Jasper pouts so I turn around.

"Shut the fuck up." I say to him and Henry just rolls his eyes.

"Turn the fuck around." He spits.

"Go to hell." I say and turn around. I cross my arms and roll my eyes. 

"See ya there babe." He calls back to me and my face drops into a scowl of disgust. Jasper chuckles and I glare at him causing him to stop. Once I face Ms. Zellers I realize she has been talking this whole time and I missed all of it.

"Alright now that that's all out the way, let's talk partners and mush. You are to arrive promptly tomorrow morning at 7 am in the bus loop. 2 charter buses will be taking you to your new homes, don't worry it's an apartment complex so you'll have the gym and pool right there. 2 trips will be offered to each family during the course of the trip. You will have to sit next to your partner on the bus because the project starts once you all meet up and sign in. Upon signing in you'll get your marriage certificate and rings, there is no switching partners whatsoever." Ms. Zellers explains and we all nod as she gives up a thumbs up. She turns to her desk and picks up a sheet of paper.

"Alright for this class we'll have Frank and Terry, Mitch and Brenda, Justin and Bianca, Karl and Lily,..." She calls a couple more names and a bunch of yes's, no's and groans ring throughout the classroom. 

"Then for our last 4 pairs we have Jasper and Chloe, Charlotte and Henry.." My whole world crashes right there. I have to work with Henry? The kid that practically harasses me everyday? The "bad boy", the one no one wants to fuck with, the one that's a complete and utter jerk? I can't even ask for a new partner dammit but what if I get sick? The only person I'd want to do this with is Jasper or even Zack, hell he's quite the looker. At least Jasper will finally talk to Chloe, I'd feel horrible if I took that from him. The bell rings signalling the end of the day and I just groan and sink in my seat. 

"Need a ride home?" Jasper asks me as he gets up. 

"Nah, I'll walk today. Go get 'er!" I cheer him on and he smiles, nods his head and races to catch up with Chloe. I smile, happy for him but then Henry's in my face and my smile goes away. He slams his hands on my desk and stands hunched over in front of me with his girlfriend clutching onto his arm for dear life. He's looked mighty yummy since he got that little eyebrow slit and with him in my face I take the time to admire this fine male specimen. 

"Listen runt, this project changes nothing between us." Bianca says in a bored tone and I give her my 'bitch are you dumb?' face. 

"Hoe, I ain't doing the project with you. Scram with yo irrelevant ass." I tell her without even thinking. She humphs and walks away but not before whispering something in Henry's ear. She probably just destroyed any earwax he had in there with her heat breath. Henry turns to Ms. Zellers and then runs his fingers through my hair. Soon as I go to punch him in the nose and swat his hand away he yanks on my hair. I yelp and he smirks.

"Yeah you'll get more of that starting at 7 am dork." He says and then walks away all smug-like. I just touch my head and massage it. Talk about a migraine. I get my stuff and walk out. I can't believe I have to work with him. I walk out the school to see Henry speeding off on his motorcycle. As if he wasn't already hot, he got a bike last month and has been taking it to school ever since. I just shake my head and start my trek home. 

Soon as I get home I sigh as I walk in to see no one is home. I head upstairs and just pack my bags up. I end up with 2 duffel bags and a blue mini backpack I got from Forever 21 just 3 weeks ago. I charge up my phone and I just decide to turn it off once Jasper tells me of how Bianca is harassing him for my instagram. It's private for a reason whore. I sneer in my head but I just lay down. I lay still before I quickly decide to get some homework done. 

By the time I finish it's 8 pm and I just get up to go for a quick run. I grab my phone and turn it on while searching for my headphones. I put all my books and crap away then change into sweats and a sweatshirt to hide my grossness. 

I plug my headphones into  and I just run around my block. Once I'm near my house I stop and turn back to look at Henry's house which is across the street and 2 down from the corner of the next block. I used to go over all the time. I wonder how the Harts are. I miss them, it was so much better being over there than being in the empty lot I call home. I just shake my head and go inside. I lock the door and check my phone to see it took me about 10 minutes doing all that. I open my workout app and check off running then I move onto doing 75 squats and 15 push ups in the living room. Now 15 doesn't sound like much but it took me forever to get past 5 so I consider it a lot. I enter the kitchen and grab a big water bottle. I guzzle down half of it by the time I'm upstairs. I enter my bathroom and run the shower. I wash my face in my sink, strip and get in the shower. Once I'm done I walk out in my towel and oddly enough my doorbell rings. I quickly scramble trying to get myself together. I take off my shower cap and by the time I'm finished lotioning the bell rings again. I just grunt and zoom downstairs in my towel. I open the door but only a crack. I peek out to see Henry. The fuck?

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask harshly and he sneers at me. He's on my porch, sneering at me? Fucking idiot. I just open the door a little and give him my straight face. I have no time for his shit so he better hurry the fuck up or I'm going back inside to take my ass to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N So what do you guys think so far? I'm really trying to make it my own and I think I did a good job but as you know I love feedback and I'm feeling real iffy about this one because it's been done so many times and executed nicely each time so I don't quite know if I should 100% continue with it but eh that's just me.