Closure

" So Henry's hormones were out of whack because of a stupid prescription that he was cleared to stop taking ?" I ask.

" Yeah, the doctor didn't exactly account for his hypermotility so I guess in a way she made things good and bad but at least we found out what was wrong. " Ray says nonchalantly.

"YEAH AFTER LIKE 7 YEARS !" I yell in his ear and smack him across the face.

"Okay first OW! I AM NOT OKAY ! and second, he's all good now just enjoy him and your kids. " Ray says and I just glare at him. He cowers and zips his mouth shut. A beeping sound goes off and Henry enters the man cave from the tube.

"How'd the mission go Kid ?" Ray asks and Henry smiles.

"You tell me Old Man, not only did I take out the bad guys, I also picked up dinner." Henry gloats as he pulls a big plastic bag from behind him.

"Ooooo Chinese !" I squeal. Ray calls down Jasper and Chloe while I start digging into my food at the table.

" Are you guys babysitting the kids tomorrow ?" Chloe asks and Henry nods.

"Yeah," Henry slurps up some lo mein before continuing, " the foster home they were put in is amazing. The parents are really understanding and they allow us to see the boys pretty much whenever. It's like shared custody almost." Henry explains.

"It's really cool, we tried to wean the boys off of calling us Mommy and Daddy but they insist. They'd love to see their cousins if you guys don't mind." I throw in with a huge grin. Chloe and Jasper groan.

"Charlootttte! You know it's not that easy for us to get the kids !" Jasper scolds and I smile cheekily.

"Only because you dorks are awkward. Chloe just tell your mom you're taking the kids out." Henry grumbles. I laugh while Chloe picks up a laser and tries to zap Henry.

"I think it's awkward that your mom is fostering kids and she just so happened to foster the same kids you were just raising." Ray states and we all nod.

"Tell me about it." Chloe whines out while angrily stabbing her chicken.

"Hey, hey what did the chicken ever do to you?" Schwoz says and Chloe growls at him. Schwoz screams.

"Nice girly." Schwoz pats Chloe on the head and she just bites his finger.

"Alright you two cut it out." Ray demands.

"I FORGOT THE SPRITE !" Henry yells.

"It's no big deal, I made sweet tea." I say and point at the gallon of sweet tea across the room.

"By the computer desk why ?" Henry asks.

"I didn't plan on sharing until now." I shrug.

"Nose goes !" Ray calls out and everyone follows with a 'not it!' except for Jasper.

"Aww man! I had shrimp in my mouth. You guys suck." Jasper complains before he trudges to the computer to retrieve the tea. It really wasn't far but who wants to get up ? I didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry and I walk into my bedroom.

" Movie or no movie ?" Henry asks and I shrug. Immediately after a yawn escapes me and Henry smiles.

"No movie, go shower love." Henry says and I nod. I get my stuff ready for a shower and I waste no time in taking a warm, relaxing one.

It's funny that this stupid project not only fixed our friendship but caused so much growth in all our lives. I have a newfound appreciation and respect for my parents and all parents really. I also am utterly thankful for the chance to be with Henry, he's the best boyfriend ever. This parent project really gave us a chance to do better and to be better. Just then, the shower curtain pulls back.

" If you're quiet, we can get in a quickie." Henry mutters, stepping inside. I turn instinctively and wiggle my eyebrow.

"Remember, bathroom is sound proof. We can do a whole lot more than a quickie." I tease and Henry grins widely.

"Spread 'em" Henry barely makes out before he attacks my neck.

Well, it was only a matter of time before we wanted to add more to the family.