II

"Chill I'm here to make an agreement. For this project and this project only I think we should be civil to each other - " He says lazily but I roll my eyes and cut him off.

"Cut the shit you already know I am civil to you. What do you want?" I ask and he kisses his teeth. 

"Alright bitch all I'm saying is let's act like a family in front of the kids." Henry says.

"Okay cool now get the fuck off my porch." I say to him.

"Listen toots, when you're standing in a towel and saying that you just look sexy as fuck. You probably did this on purpose with your hoe ass. We can fuck if you want." He says. He winks at me and then tries to push the door open but I just slam it closed and lock it. Fucking idiot, I roll my eyes and go upstairs to finish getting dressed.

I come back downstairs and eat, then I brush my teeth and get in bed for the night. It's only 9:16 pm, I'm not quite ready to go to sleep. I reset my alarm clock and just go on my phone for the remainder of the night. I wish I had money for snacks on the trip. Damn, what am I going to have for breakfast? I just groan and try not to think of it despite nagging at myself that things would be fine if my parents would just tell me when they were leaving and actually left money behind. Breakfast is a meal I haven't really had since I stopped going to the Harts' house every morning. I sigh and just scroll mindlessly through instagram. I take good pictures but when it comes down to taking pictures of myself, god I look awful, ain't no helping this face. 

I decide to upload a picture I took a few weeks ago of a child swinging and laughing her heart out, I caption it, " Can't wait to see mine tm 💕" After that I just exit out of instagram and turn on my tv to binge watch Arrow on Netlflix. I just have to finish up season 4 and then I can finally start season 5. Around 2 am I get sleepy so I just shut everything off and go to sleep.

I awake with a start. I slam my alarm and read the time, 5:45 am. I sluggishly get up and start moving around. At 6:10 I'm done with my shower and all dressed. 

I text Jasper and confirm that his mom is picking me up

I text Jasper and confirm that his mom is picking me up. At 6:20 I put my phone charger in my bag and finish my hair which all I had to do was unwrap it since I straightened it. At 6:30 my stuff is all downstairs and I finish up "breakfast" which was just a glass of orange juice and a piece of bread. I check my phone to see Jasper texted saying he's on his way. I hear a car horn honk at 6:35 so I grab my stuff up and walk out to see Jasper's mom's car. I lock the door behind me and send a quick prayer thanking God for this little escape. I walk to the back of the car and open the trunk to see it full. I close it and open the back door to see Chloe staring at me weirdly and everyone saying good morning. I just smile, say it back and squeeze my stuff on my side of the car along with myself. 

We ride to the school with Jasper and Chloe eagerly chatting while I just listen to music and drown out my stomach growling. We get there at 6:46 am on the dot and say our goodbyes to Jasper's mom. We all sign in and head onto our designated bus, bus 1. I dash for seats towards the back but far from the bathroom. Jasper and Chloe sit closer to the front but I notice Chloe heading my way.