IV

"No you're not moving. I'm comfortable and you're going to stay right here because nothing's changed. You should know I'm still going to be an asshole to you." He mutters. Decent Henry is gone and I was just starting to like him too. I elbow him and he coughs twice. His idea of revenge was to just pull me more into him so now I'm actually sitting halfway in his lap. I'll just put some Ipecac in his orange juice or something.

"Look, they're putting on a movie." Henry says pointing to the screen 2 seats ahead of us. It starts playing and I instantly recognize the movie as Moana. Henry and I watch the movie completely absorbed in it, singing and laughing where appropriate. My eyes even get a little glossy at the end when Moana confronts Te Kā and turns her back to Te Fiti. Henry just rubs my back when he sees me rub my eyes. Eventually we watch movie upon movie until its about 7.

"Alright by the time we get to our destination it'll be 2 am so we'll dish out keys and stuff soon as we get off. You'll get your kids at 9 am so be ready or else 5 points are taken off each minute you are late." Zellers calls out and I wonder who is on the other bus making these announcements. Henry uses his arm that's not around my waist to get out his dark blue blanket that he covers us with. He leaves his bag open revealing his snacks. He's got Doritos, Oreos, Snickers, Gummy Bears, Cheez Its, Gummy Worms, Reese's, Goobers and Funnyons, this kid is the goat with snacks. He holds out a water to me. I open it and take a sip. Once I'm finished he takes the bottle, looks right at me and takes a sip. 

"Sorry, we're going to be sharing drinks again. I was only planning on my thirsty ass." He jokes and I actually crack a smile, dammit. We continue watching the movies this time munching on snacks as we go. 

I wake up to feel pressure on my head. I look up to see it's Henry's head resting on mine. I just smile to myself and enjoy being near him again. I miss us. I feel my butt vibrate and Henry stays asleep. I start to feel for my phone but then I realize it's Henry's phone and I'm sitting on it. I get it and hold it up to see Bianca is calling him. I just wait for it to finish ringing. I try waking him up by shaking him, poking him and I even smacked his cheek. I tried tickling his neck and nothing. I finally moved his head and tilted mine to get a good angle. This is risky as hell. I lightly bite his earlobe and tug on it with my teeth. Then I brush my lips against his neck and feather light kisses against it. I continue this until he finally wakes up and moves away. He looks down at me mischievously.

"Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte, you just don't learn." He says in a sexy raspy voice. I feel turned on a little but I go into panic mode as he moves his face to be right in front of mine. I mean we are literally nose to little nose pimple right now. I hear a camera go off and someone saying 'busted!' Henry's head whips to the direction that voice came from.

"Post that shit and your ass will be more than busted." Henry calls out menacingly. I feel sorry for the poor girl who happens to squeal when Henry says that.

"Sorry, sorry. It's gone. Bianca told to me to take a pic of you if you did anything suspicious." The girl rushes out.

"The next time you decide Bianca is scarier than me will be the last fucking decision you ever make." Henry growls out. The girl whimpers and nods her head. I look at him disapprovingly but he just looks at me with that stupid scowl on his face.

"Why'd you wake me up?" He asks as he starts tapping on my stomach. I forgot his fingers were there.

"Your girlfriend called." I say and he groans as I hold out his phone to him.

"Just turn it off." He says and I do just so. He starts running his fingers across my stomach. I feel a finger place itself under the waistband to my leggings and underwear.