III

"I'll get us a table. You wanna go order?" Henry says and I nod. I know full and well I'm not ordering. Even if I was, I'd be out of luck considering everyone else is already on line and it's quite packed in here. I wait for Henry to be out of my sight before I dash into the bathroom. I spend a good 15 minutes in there before I walk out in search of Henry. I find him sitting at a high table by a window towards the doors we walked in through. I walk over and sit across from him, actually I jumped into the seat and then sat down. I play with my fingers in my lap.

"Did you order that fast?" He says and I don't respond. I just shake my head. I continue playing with my fingers. 

"Why not dork?" Henry says but it doesn't sound as hateful as usual. I just sigh.

"I'm not hungry." I say, praying my stomach doesn't make any noise.

"Liar, you posted a pic saying you were starving 3 hours ago. You have to be hungry." He says and I look up to see him smiling smugly. I raise my eyebrow.

"My instagram is private and I damn sure don't recall giving it to you so how the hell did you find it?" I ask him curtly.

"I took your phone once while you weren't paying attention. I followed myself and then followed you back." He shrugs. I pout, I didn't exactly want someone who harasses me all the time to now have access to doing the same outside of school. 

"So why aren't you eating?" He asks me and starts playing a game or something on his phone. I just stay silent until he slams his phone down on the table causing me to jump. 

"Charlotte, fucking answer me. Why didn't you order?" He lashes out. I wince and stop playing with my fingers. He pulls my face up to look at him.  I see the fire in his eyes.

"I don't have any money okay? My parents are never home so they probably have no idea that I'm even on this trip and I can guarantee they don't care." I say and push his fingers off my chin. I look back down and go back to playing with my fingers. I shouldn't have said all that. 

"Sheesh, I didn't need your mopey ass backstory. I just wanted to know why you weren't eating." I hear him mutter carelessly. I look up and stare at him in shock. I feel my eyes get glossy and I can just feel my lips start to quiver. 

"Excuse me." I say and I get up and turn to run to the bathroom but a tug on my arm stops me. 

"No stay, that was rude. I'm sorry. I know that's a soft spot. I'm so sorry. I'll buy you lunch here order from my phone." He says and then places his phone in my hand. I look at him to see if he's fucking with me. I wipe my eyes and just breathe for about 5 seconds. He's got a pout to his lips and remorse swelling in his eyes making them a little duller than normal. I just silently get back in my seat and order what I want. I give Henry back his phone and he just looks at me.

"I'm really sorry about that." He says and I just stay silent, I don't even look at him. God, I hate him. He's such a disgusting human being sometimes. 

"It'll be done in a few, we just skipped the line. Suckerss" I hear him mutter the last part and sadly I giggle. I cover my mouth and Henry removes my hand.

"Don't, your giggle is cute." He says and I just nod.

"Thank you for lunch." I finally say to him.

"Thanks for letting me buy it for you." He says. I just shrug it off. We just sit in silence for a bit but soon I get a notification on my phone saying I was tagged in a post on instagram. It was a picture of me looking out Chick-fil-A's window with the sun hitting just right on my face captioned 'Finally having a good lunch'. I immediately look at Henry but he's not paying attention. I check the account to see it is indeed his. I just go back to the picture and heart it. I read the comments to see Bianca is going crazy, every 3rd comment is hers. Before I can say anything our meals come.  I look to see Henry got the exact same thing just with a frozen lemonade instead of a half-n-half.