Number 1

All the students were in the Great Hall, chattering as usual, about all sorts of things. But from the forth year and up, the main subject throughout all four houses was the game of Seven minutes in Heaven, to be played later that night. All the students going to it knew where to go - the Room of Requirement. They simply had to pace three times past the wall, and think "I need a place to play seven minutes in heaven, where no snitches or teachers can get in."

So, at the agreed time - 8 o'clock sharp - students went up in their friendship groups, and went to the seventh floor. Slowly, more and more people filed in, until everyone was there. There was a dark oak closet in the middle of the room, and two circles. The girls formed one, all whispering excitedly, hoping to get their crush, or, at the very least, a fit guy.

The boys made up the other circle. All wore the same identical smirk, knowing that they had a pretty wide range of girls, and, in all honesty, a fair few were sluts, so they would definitely get a good snog. All of them, that was, except for one.

The only boy in the entire room who was slightly, well, nervous, was a boy who, when he first stepped into Hogwarts, had been a boy with a large round face, with buck teeth. Now, he was a man with an oval-y face, but with straight, glistening teeth, that, although he didn't know it, made girls swoon all over him. There were only two reasons as to why he had never had a girlfriend (well, one that others knew about); one, he had never been able to pluck up enough courage to ask one out; two, he thought that the fact that he was an almost squib, would mean that no girl would ever like him, let alone date him; three, he couldn't see how much he had changed, both in magical talents, and in looks - to him, he had he the face that no-one would ever date in a thousand years. In reality, both factors had changed - for the better. The boy in question, was of course Neville Longbottom.

The boys had each been assigned to a colour. The girls had a box that had a blackout charm on it, as well as many others, so that the girl picking a colour couldn't see what it was, and none of the little pieces of parchment with an coloured inky dot could be changed.

First up, a girl with long blonde hair that fell like the ocean down her back, and large, sea-blue eyes stepped forth. She wore a short skirt, and her school shirt was clearly too small for her. Her name was Francessca Vance, and she was a 5th year. She put her arm through the hole, and fished around, until she caught a piece of parchment. She pulled it out, and looked at the coloured ink that had been splodged on.
"Okay," she said, in a chavey voice, "whoeva 'as dark green, get in da closet if yar sexay. If not, don't bovver." Fred Weasley stood up.
"Do I count as sexy?" He said, raising an eyebrow, yet smirking at the same time.
"Hell ya do." With this comment, there were quite a few wolf-whistles from the boys, and giggling from the girls.

They went into the closet.

*Fred's POV*

We walked in, and I heard one the unmistakable sound of someone magically sealing the door. I turned around to see Vance smirking - in what she seemed to think was a flirtatious grin - at me.
"So, are ya Fred or George?" I had an idea.
"George. Georgie-pie to you though, darling." I said, winking at her.
"Really? Well that's good. You know why, Georgie-pie?" I shook my head, "it's good, because I've fancied you for a long time." She smirked at this. I saw her lean in closer, and suddenly, her lips met mine.

*Third person*

7 minutes later, they came out together, both blushing profusely. Francesca's lipstick smudged, with half of it on Fred's lips, and hair tangled. Fred's hair was messed up, too, and you could see parts sticking up, which she had so obviously had been gripping on to.

[A/N: sooooo, whatcha think? I wasn't sure whether you'd want me to go into detail about what happens in the closet, or not. TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE!

Also, please

Fan/Follow 👥

Vote 🌟

Comment 💬

Feedback is required for any book, so please help me to improve my work!

Although I love all comments, I lie constructive criticism the best!