Number 3

A bushy haired Gryfindoor, a member of the Golden Trio stepped forth. Whispers spread throughout the room; Hermione Granger, the know-it-all, high-classed, study-holic, volunteering to go and have a snog with a random boy? It was simply unheard of. She dipped her hand in, and it came back out again in a matter of seconds; her hands were clammy from nerves, as she said in a timid whisper;
"Okay, um, who-who has yellow?" A tanned, muscled, handsome 5th year - the same age as her - stepped forth. He had black hair, that took the form of a sweep over his forehead, and fell in a floppy manner over the rest of his head. His eyes were electric blue, and they shone like beacons.

Secretly, Hermione's heart was beating so fast that it took a moment for her to realise that she was supposed to go to the closet. She went inside, and could feel herself trembling.
"Pull yourself together Hermione! He'll never kiss you as it is, but if you're shaking, that'll make it worse!" She thought furiously to herself. Just then the devil himself came in.
"Hi." He said, and smiled at her. "I'm Christopher Pearlsburry. Chris to you. And who, might I ask, are you, my fair lady?" Heart thumping faster then a basketball, she nervously smiled back.
"Hi, I'm Hermione. Hermione Granger."
"Well, Hermione, might I say how beautiful you are. You true lay do look delightful. I mean, your hair is amazing, your eyes are the prettiest eyes that I've ever seen, and you seem not to notice how beautiful you are, which just makes you sexier all the while." He said the last bit with a wink.

*Hermione's POV*

"Um, thanks. Oh my god! Sorry, it's just that this is so awkward. Not that you're awkward, I am. But you're handsome. Wait, what?"
"Handsome, huh? Well, glad you think of me as I think of you - more looks to be found than meets the eye. The closer you look-" as he said this, he leaned closer, "the more you can make out, and the more beauty that is open to the eye."

Suddenly, before I knew what was happening, he leant forwards, and kissed me. Sparks flew, so my brain went into panick. "Merlin Hermione, relax, this is what you came for, isn't it? To live a little." So I responded. And slowly, the kiss became more and more passionate. I clutched at his hair, and he pulled at mine. But I didn't care - all I cared about was Christopher, and how much I wanted - needed - him.

His tongue prodded my lip, asking for entrance. I let him in, and, well, I don't think you'll want to know the details. After what seemed like hours, but in reality was only a minute, we pulled apart, both of us breathing heavily.
"Hermione Granger, wow." Wow indeed.
"Yeah. I mean, woah, that was just-" I struggled, trying to think of the word to describe it.
"Phenomenal? Strange? Amazing?"
"Perfect. It was perfect." I said, and gave him a hug.
"I know these are only supposed to be short and all, but would you be my girlfriend? I mean, you don't have to be, or we could go on dates first if you don't want to rush into things - maybe the library? We could study together? Or-"
"Of course I will Chris! I mean, how can I not! Did you feel the sparks? Although, perhaps we could study together anyway?"
"Y-yeah. Yeah, sure." He grinned, and I grinned back. We stayed like that for a bit, before tiding ourselves up a bit. Then, the door unlocked, and we sat down in our individual circles, still grinning like idiots.

*THIRD PERSON*

They walked out together, hand-in-hand, both grinning like Cheshire cats, blushing to an immense amount. Both had their groups of friends beg them for details, but they waved it off, promising to spill in the morning.

The next person to go forth was...