Number 2

The next pair to go to the cupboard of secrets was Angelina Johnson, and George Weasley. Knowing how much his twin fancied her, George told her that he was Fred. They had a rough make-out session, and one thing led to another. By the time the door was unlocked, 'Fred' had asked her out, and Angelina had said yes, once she was over the excitement of her 'crush' asking her out.

When out of the cupboard, they both wore half of the lipgloss each, and George could see the hurt that was in his brother's eyes.
"So mate, how was it?" Fred asked, despite the aching pain in his heart.
"Oh yeah, good I guess. Ah, George, I'm so happy, I'm dating Angelina Johnson." He replied, winking.
"Hang on, we both know who's who, unless you mean..." George nodded. "What?!" Fred whisper-yelled, as another two people went into the closet.
"That's right mate, I told her I was you, and asked her out. She couldn't get over the fact that 'Fred Weasley' had asked her out."
"Thanks Georg-Fred. Wait, what did she say? You better not have made a prick out of me, or I swear I will -"
"Don't worry, she said yes." He soothed.

Fred couldn't get over the excitement - he was actually dating the girl he had been crushing on for the past 3 years!

Just then, Katie Bell and Lee Jordan came out of the closet - the twins had missed them being called out. It was clear to everyone that they hadn't 'done' anything, and were just friends, as they always had been.
"Dang, Lee didn't get Ali - heaven knows what would happen if they were locked in a cupboard for seven minutes together." Fred whispered to his twin, shivering slightly at that thought.

It was called for another girl to steal up, and everyone was shocked at who put her hand into the box.