Chapter 3

The latest gossip that was going round the school was the fact that Colin 'Camera' Creevy had somehow managed to get Pavarti Patil to go out with him. The previously unnoticed two were the stars of the school, just because they were two people who were a) almost unheard of, and b) in different years. Both felt rather overwhelmed, and upon teal idling that it was the place to to get hooked up, more and more people were deciding to go along to the next game. It had been decided that it would be fortnightly, random days so that teachers couldn't find a pattern.

The next game was to be held in four days, six hours, and thirty-two minutes, going by Lee Jordan's watch. It was no where near soon enough. Now, there was 95% of the school (third years and up only) going. People were excited to say the least. To the 5% who weren't going along, however, there was nothing 'exciting' about being shoved in a closet with a random person, who could well be your worst enemy! Word had gone round about what 'happened' between Harry and Draco, so right there, another reason to be wary was created. The teachers were incredibly suspicious, knowing that something was going on, but the details as to what exactly, were far from clear.

The night drew closer and closer; the excitement levels got higher and higher; the grades of students were gradually getting lower and lower. Hogwarts was hosting something other than learning this year, and possibly would for years to come. Everyone knew that something had changed; no one had ever felt this way. And right there, that night. It could be the start of something new.

The groups went to the floor as usual, and the door emerged, allowing entrance to the room that would hold a game of who-knew-what...

A/N: So it's short, but it's just the intro. Basically, for every 'night', there will be five pairs published, but with occasionally mentioning other pairs that have gone in, just not saying what happened. At the end of every chapter/night, the first five pairs that are commented will be used. Hope that clears things up :)