Number 7

As the circles were formed once more, a confident 4th year, Romilda Vane in question, stepped forward and pressed the big red button. She hurried back to her seat, and muttered an enchantment to make it land on her. However, the now spinning arrow was enchanted against it, and so landed pointing to the girl sitting in the chair opposite her. It was Katie Bell, a 6th year fellow Gryffindor, who was well known for her talent on the Quidditch pitch. She stepped forth and slipped her hand into the black box. She waved it around, and when it was withdrawn, a slip of parchment was clutched in her hand.

"Stormy Grey." A Slytherin 5th year stepped forth, and whispering started around the room - Katie Bell was sentenced to 7 minutes in an enclosed space with none other than Draco Malfoy. She sighed. "Why do I even bother with this game?" She mentally asked herself, yet stepped inside the box of secrets none the less; a game's a game, and she wouldn't chicken out just because of the rumours that were sure to occur - they would start no matter who she had picked. Also, there was an increasingly high chance that she would never be chosen again. After all, there were so many who wanted to be picked, and they couldn't do it every day, once a week was maximum. It really didn't help the matter that this was her last year.

Flooded in hope, Draco Malfoy followed. His heart fluttered a bit, as - although not a soul but his own knew - he had a slight crush on the pretty and well-built girl who was sitting beside him.
"So..."
"Look, Malfoy, let's just sit in silence. It's easier for the both of us that way." Venom laced the Gryffindor's words, as they stabbed through his heart, and tore it to a thousand pieces. Seeing the hurt in his eyes made Katie curious. "Sorry... gut instinct. We can talk if you like?"

These words stuck his heart together again, and filled him with hope once more.
"Uh, yeah, okay." He stuttered. "Sorry about being horrible to you all the time, it's my father... he'd disown me if I didn't act "like a proper pureblood and treat the filth in this world as it should be treated"." He mimed quotation marks with his fingers, and put on a posh voice as he said the last part. Katie laughed, and brushed hear long, silky hair from her face.
"That's adorable." Draco thought.
"What is?"
"I... I didn't say anything?"
"You said something about something being adorable."

Draco Lucius Malfoy blushed. "Now's your chance to tell her how you feel." He mentally told himself, "come on!"
He took a deep breath.
"Okay, look Bell - Katie - I... I... I..."
"Yes?" She prompted him, "You what?"
"Ikindareallylikeyou." He stared at her expectantly.
"Sorry, I uh, kinda missed that."
"Okay, um, I, uh, I kinda really, uh, like you?" It came out as more of a question.
"Sorry, I think I may of heard wrong... I thought you said that you like me...?" He looked away, blushing. Then it dawned on her. "Oh, um, okay, well, uh, sorry. Can I just take it in for a minute?" He nodded, and waited. Waited for what seemed to take years, centuries even. Then, she turned back around. "Okay, um Draco, the thing is... I really don't know what to say or think. For all these years, you've been horrible to me, my friends, my Quidditch team mates - heck you caused three of them to be sent off the team; and not to mention my friends' families. And you think that saying "sorry" and that you like me is enough?" She let out a burst of mirthless laughter, "Merlin's beard! Look, I'm sorry but after all that, you think that I'd like you - let alone date you?! I don't think that it will happen soon. Sorry, but it's your own fault."

The words echoed around his head. She was right, it was his own fault.
"O-okay, I-I understand. B-but what if I change? Will you at least give me a chance?"
"If you change? Maybe. But the chances of that happening are pretty slim."

She looked at him, before remembering why it was that she had denied him, so the look that had been softening due to the hurt in his eyes, now changed into a hard, cold, glare.

Not 3 seconds passed, before the door was opened. She hurried out, and many were pleased that he hadn't managed to get to her - he was a Slytherin, and a player. Two things that, in the eyes of most of the school, should never be mixed.

Draco followed, and the arrow was spun again, yet he only had eyes for one girl. His stormed grey eyes kept flitting back to the deep brown ones that captured his full attention. He hoped no one noticed. But someone did.

A/N: Hi guys! So this pairing was suggested by @creepypasta_girl666, which is why it is dedicated to her! Please check out her work!

Now, as said previously, I have no idea as to who should go in, so please tell me some pairings you want. They can get together, duel, or even a couple that breakers up! Please let me know, or there shall be no more. Sorry!

~ gred_forge4ev4