Number 15

I've went through all of the comments to find the person who suggested this pairing... Only to find out that it's been over a year and a half... I am so, so sorry FollowingTheMoon_ ... :3

George

I watched the red arrow sweep the girls' circle, zooming so quickly that it soon became a blur. Slowly, it came to a halt and I gazed at the girl it stopped on. She looked rather surprised, if truth be told, as she stepped up to the black box.

Please be lilac, please be lilac.

I inwardly thought.

"I was going to mess around and say that it's once again Emerald green, just to see your reactions. But it's actually lilac. So, this way."

I stood up as her dark green eyes scanned the boys' section. We headed over to the cupboard and the doors closed behind us.

"So... I'm George Weasley, Gryffindor, one half of the Weasley twins-"

"I know who you are. Everyone does. I'm Harmony Quisons, Slytherin, sixth year."

I thought it would be creepy to repeat her words and tell her I knew who she was.
"Cool. I er- I heard you like books?"

"Yeah, who told you?"

"I just- just heard it. And you nearly always have a book with you. So I kind of put two and two together." Why was I being so weird? This wasn't how people saw me.

"Well if it's worth anything, some of the pranks I've seen you and Fred play are better than some of the pranks I've read about. And you need brains to pull of some of the things you guys have done."

"Thanks. Although from what I've heard, you're pretty clever too. And you need to have imagination to do as much daydreaming as you do."

She blushed.
"Who told that I daydream?" She asked, in an almost... worried tone.

"No one. I can be observant, you know. I mean, you zone out of lessons half the time and will stare at nothing for a while."

Laughing, Harmony moved a piece of black out of her face as it fell.
"I can't deny it."

"Then I declare you guilty as charged."

An eyebrow was raised at me.
"And what exactly is it that I'm being charged of?"

"Er-" What was I supposed to say? "Not paying attention in class."

"You're more guilty of that than I am."

"Okay, you got me there. But who really needs lessons?"

"Everyone. That's why we go to school."

"Eh, whatever. Speak for yourself. I prefer the social aspect, personally."

"I can tell. In the lessons we share, you spend a lot of time staring at Flora Carrow."

"Flora Carrow...?"

"Don't pretend you don't know. She has a twin called Hestia, long, straight brown hair. Usually sits next to me."

She knew I often store in her direction in class... Play it cool George, don't mess this up.

"Yeah, about that... We probably only have about 4 minutes left, so I'm just going to say this..." I stopped.

"Say what?"

"Say-" Why couldn't I just say the words?

"Spit it out."

"I er- I don't stare at Flora. Or Helena-"