Number 4

Once they had got out, Luna Lovegood picked a piece of parchment, and none other than her secret boyfriend, Neville Longbottom, stepped forth.

They got into the closet, and things kicked of from there. As it was said, they were dating in secret, so they immediately got down with it. After 6 and a half minutes, in which both had enjoyed a lot, they tidied themselves up a bit - they still weren't ready to become public. So, once a charm had been performed to revert them to their original state, from just before they entered the closet, Luna started to tell Neville about Nargles.
"Daddy says that they are particularly fond of making their homes in mistletoe." Luna told him, as the door opened half way through her sentence. To any one who wasn't Luna or Nevillle, and was present on the room, both were slumped against the back of the closet, talking to each other.

Once they were out, everybody sat down again, as his time Lavender Brown pulled out a piece of parchment.
"Maroon! Is that you Won-Won?" She said, in that ridkulus squeal of hers.
"Actually, er, it is." With that, the couple went in, and it was no doubt about what happened in there; most people tended to avoid the common room as much as possible thanks to them. They always shared an armchair, and looked like they were eating each other's faces.

After 9 minutes, they still refused to come out. Fred opened the door, to reveal Ron and Lavender to be locked in a kind of a vertical wrestling match. It really wasn't a pleasant sight.

The twins shared a look, then simultaneously nodded at each other. Fred stupefied Ron, whilst George stupefied Lavender. They pulled the two teenagers apart, and bound them up, leaving them at opposite sides of the room. Before anything else could be done, both boys said:
"Okay, next girl, and final one I think, it's getting late, and the 4th years need to be in bed soon."

A/N: Guys, I know that the Golden a Trio are in their 5th year, or the Weasley twins wouldn't be there, but can you just pretend that Ron and Lavender got together a year before? Thanks xxx