Unlike the other days

Its morning, 6:45 am, Funneh woke up but, Kyran and Gold are still sleeping. Funneh doesn't feel the same when she woke up.

Funneh:Ugh. My head... its 6:45 am but... I feel like I wanna be alone... I'll just get ready for school.

      [7:05 am]

Gold:Funneh! Wake up!! We need to get readt for scho-

Funneh:Hm?

Gold:Woah! What time did you wake up??

Funneh:Probably 6:45 am.

Gold:Then you got ready fast?! Wow!! World record!!

Funneh:Heh, anyways Gold, I will be going now. Tell Kyran I went to school already. Bye

Gold:Funneh wait for us!!

     [Funneh left]

[Time skip- Funneh went to school]

Funneh was walking on her own. She doesn't notice anyone. Even a single person.

Evan:Hey Funneh! Funneh over here!

Funneh doesn't notice

Evan:Funneh stop being snobbish!

Funneh doesn't notics

Evan:Awww c'mon!!

Funneh doesn't notice

Evelyn:Funneh? Funneh! *went up to funneh*

Funneh stops.

Funneh:....yes?

Evelyn:I need to tell you something.

Funneh:...what is it?...

Evelyn:Evan and I... aren't really dating. I'm very very sorry!! I just-

Funneh:Its fine. I just need to go now. Bye Evelyn.

Evelyn:Okay. Bye

While Funneh's walking and doesn't notice anyone, Alec noticed her from the other hallway

Alec's POV

Is that.. Funneh? I really wanna say sorry to her what happened last night. I still love her but... I dont know if she loves me anymore... Ugh ALEC STOP IT! FUNNEH DOESNT LOVE YOU ANYMORE!! SHE's CLOSER TO EVAN THAN YOU! ugh.. my mind. Just stop thinking about it...

     *sees Kyran and the others except funneh*

Evan: Guys what's happening to Funneh? She's snobbing me...

Evelyn:Yeah.. she's not the same Funneh that I know. What happened?

Gold:Well... Funneh and Alec they... they uh..

Evelyn and Evan: SPILL IT!

Gold:They broke up..

Evelyn:What?! Why??

Gold: Well... Alec is kinda jealous because Funneh is close to Evan..

Evan:THAT's THE REASON?! OFCOURSE WERE CLOSE BECAUSE WE'RE FRIENDS!

Kyran:Yeah! That boy doesnt love my sister! I shouldnt let him take her!

   [Alec comes over]

Kyran:*cough cough* fake *cough cough*

Evan:Tch. Thats all the reason?

Alec:Reason of what?

Evan:BY BREAKING FUNNEH's HEART BECAUSE OF BEING CLOSE TO ME?! YOU KNOW WERE FRIENDS AND I COMFORTED HER WHEN YOU BROKE HER HEART EARLIER!

Alec:...

Evan:SO? SPEECHLESS EH

Alec:Tsk! I broke up with her because I know she's VERY CLOSE to you! I want her to spend more time with me. But YOU always YOU who's spending time with her!

Evan:REALLY?? ME? I CANT EVEN SPEND TIME WITH HER BECAUSE YOU GOT HER ALL FOR YOURSELF!

Alec:WHATEVER. *leaves*

Evan:Tch.

End.

A/N: Im sorry for not posting yesterday! I was um.. I was.. busy fangirling...?? Ok ok I was making slide shows about Falec but #Failed :(( But dont worry! My friend here CutieShy316 made a slideshow about falec! I will be showing you the slideshow in my next UD.

Bye~

X~