Going on

"So, I still have to court you again, huh?"

My eyes widened at his response. I expected that he would give up and just let go of me, forever.

So he's really eager to get me back.. But I'm sorry Alec, I'm gonna give you a hard time, I hope you understand what I've been through because of relationships. I don't want my trust to be thrown away like that again. I'm really sorry. I hope you won't give up on me yet.

"Well I gotta go now." I said then picked my bag and my stuffs up.

"Be safe, for me. Okay?"

"Alright."

Funneh's POV

It's been a few weeks, 6 to be exact of Alec courting me. I won't fall that easy now. In fact, I have my own priorities in life now, and that is my education for my future. I wanna be successful, not a jobless person.

About 30 minutes, Alec knocked on my door and gave me flowers with a bear and chocolates. I said thanks, but this is too basic. Everyone is doing this.

Next day

I woke up at my alarm, 7:20 am. I freshen up and ate my breakfast. Suddenly, my phone buzzed and I checked it. Alec messaged me.

"Hey, can you meet me at the art room at lunch time?"

"Okay."

I sighed. What is he up to this time?

I went to school and met with Gold, Kyran and Evan.

"Hey." I greeted and waved.

"Hey Funneh! How are you?" Gold joyfully greeted me with a smile and a wave.

"Like the same." I answered.

"As always, I see." Evan said. 

"Of course." I replied.

"Funneh changed, a lot. She's all mature now, unlike the old times." Kyran said.

"Everybody changes, Kyran." I answered.

"Yeah I know, we just miss the old you, ya know?" He said.

"I know that, but it can't be controlled."

"I know that, but - -"

"I'll be on my way to my class. See you guys later." I cut him off

Geez, to be honest, this attitude of me right now is a big part of lies. I can't be the girl before who gets hurt. Forcing is the only choice for me now. It's hard, but it's for the best.

I went to my class and sat there, being silent again. While my classmates are dancing, playing and having fun, I'm here pretending to not care and pretending to be not interested in those. But to be honest? I really really REALLY wanna join the fun.

After the teacher discussed, he decided to play a game with us since we still have 20 minutes left. He asked me to join, but I disagreed. I REALLY WANT TO. But I need to act like a tough girl. Gee, acting is harder than I thought, maybe it's because I've been too honest? Nah.