"I'll risk anything, for you."

"Excuse me sir? Please turn your phone off. The flight is gonna start soon."

"Alright. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Please put on your seatbelts and be ready."

"Alright, I will. Thanks."

Alec's POV

My flight started already, and I'm here, being ready, worrying and thinking about...her. I need her in my life. I CAN'T lose her. Just 5 more hours to wait.

~TIMESKIP:Arrival of Alec~

Finally arrived. I checked in the hotel and rushed to the nearest drugstore.

Cashier:Hello sir! How may I help you?

Alec:Hi. I need Bioflexia, please.

Cashier:Sorry sir, It isn't delivered yet.

Alec:WHAT??! O-okay. Where can I get it then??

Cashier:In their office, sir. There's definetly thr Bioflexia you need.

Alec:Can you give me the office address? and the name please?

Cashier:Of course. MSTiles. 3 blocks away from Aberdeen X, beside Starbucks.

Alec:Alright, Thanks.

~TIMESKIP:MSTiles~

I think this is the place.. This should be, right? This is 3 blocks away from Aberdeen X, the Starbucks is right there.

I entered the office and the looks got my attention. "woah" This office is.. fancy and big.

I went to the reception and asks the receptionist,

Alec:Hi. Where can I buy Bioflexia? The cashier from the drugstore told me that this is the office where Bioflexia is made.

Receptionist:You're in the right place, Sir! Please go to floor #3 the store is selling Bioflexia there. Even the owner is there.

Alec:Alright, Thanks.

I went in the elevator and pressed 3rd floor. I went outside, to find.... Grace, with mens.

Alec:Grace.

Grace:Oh, Hello Alec.

Alec:What are you doing here.?

Grace:Hm? I'm the owner of this company, and the new owner of Bioflexia. Ya know, I bought them all, even from the owner. But sadly, can't change 'em. How about you?

Alec:..I'm here to buy one.

Grace:Why? Are you sick? Aww, so sad. Or is it for your Baby Funneh?

Alec:...Give it to me.

Grace:Sadly, I only have 1
left, and- Oops! My men got it. Good luck getting it! HAHAHA! Bye~ *wents in the elevator and left*

Men#1:Well well, It's just you and US now. Haha.

Men#2:I know right, Just a pathetic risking his life for a girl student.

Men#3:Yeah. A girl that DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIM. Hahaha!

Men#4:What if after helping her, she leaves him? lol

Men#5:There's a BIG possibility Hahaha!!

As I felt anger in my head, my blood started to boil up and I started fighting them.

Men#3:WHAT THE HECK IS THE MATTER WITH THIS BOY?!

Men#5:Maybe he turned into a psycho after learning that he doesn't have a chance with the girl he's risking his life for!

Alec:YOU ASSHOLE! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Men#5:What'cha gonna do about it? Cry? HAHAHAHA!!

Alec:Grr..

As my anger boils up, I killed him.

Alec:Hah... HAH!

Men#1:Why you little...!-

I punched the other man in the face, and he got unconscious.

Men#2&3: YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!

Alec:OH YEAH?!! TRY ME ASSHOLES!!

Two mens attempted to attack me, but I attacked them first. I bumped their head hard together, and they fell.

Alec:Well, It's just you and me now.

Men#4:I'm sorry!! I'M SORRY! Please forgive me Master! As you see, I'm not strong, I'm weaak! huhuhu im gay please spare me!

I threw him outside of the room ad hard as I can. Finally, I got the Bioflexia I needed. I went into the elevator and rushed outside! I went back to my room and checked my phone.

FR.Rachel

Alec, I got the fruit. You need to get here ASAP!

To.Me

To.Rachel

Wha- How did you get the fruit?!

Fr.Me

To.Me

Your friend helped me out! He's on his way back!

Fr.Rachel

To.Rachel

Which friend?

Fr.Me

To.Me

He has a Dark blue hair with a light blue on his higher hair. His name is.. Evan I think?

Fr.Rachel

To.Rachel

SHIT! THAT'S THE GUY WHO BETRAYED FUNNEH! I GOT TO GO!

Fr.Me

________________________

PHONE CALL CONVERSATION

Alec:Kyran!! Evan got the fruit that I needed for Funneh!!

Kyran:WHAT?!! HOW?!

Alec:HE TRICKED RACHEL!

Kyran:Oh no.. But I heard he's on his way home. YOU NEED TO GET HERE ASAP! HE MIGHT DO SOMETHING TO THE FRUIT!!

Alec:I ALREADY CHECKED OUT OF MY ROOM AND BOUGHT A TICKET TO FLY BACK THERE!!

Kyran:WHAT TIME IS YOUR BOARDING AND FLIGHT?!!

Alec:I GOT LUCKY, WE BOARDED ALREADY AND MY FLIGHT IS IN 3 MINUTES!

Kyran:Good. Have a safe trip.

Alec:Thanks. I'm really worried. Take care of Funneh, with Gold.

Kyram:We will, Thanks.

Alec:Bye.

Kyran:Bye, See ya.

PHONE CALL CONVERSATION ENDED

___________________________

Hi kiddos! Mommy finally wrote a new chapter even if she has school tomorrow XD (its already 1:36 am lol) I risked it for you guys cause I owe you! I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote! And please support my group in Roblox: Lé Cat Coffee Shop & Zhia Clothing. Lé cat is really a cafe lol. Well, I'll see ya guys next time! Byee!

-mommyx