I had enough.

Evan's POV
I wanna ask Funneh if she wanna hang out today, so I went to their dorm and knocked on their door. As I knocked on the door, Gold opened it. "Hey Gold! Is Funneh there?" I asked. "Nope. She's not here." She answered. "Where is she?" I asked. "She's in Alec's house. She said she will stay there for a while." She replied. "Well, why?" I asked. "Alec invited her to stay there for a while because Alec's mother and sister is out of town for a while." She replied. "Oh okay. Thanks for your time Gold. I gotta go now, bye." I said while leaving.

He's always with her.... the one that I love, the girl of my dreams, the girl of my life.... But I lost her because of YOU. If you weren't here, she will know.

Alec's POV

Funneh and I kinda made out for a while. I didn't realized that........GOLD WILL KILL ME IF SHE KNEW!!! AND OFCOURSE KYRAN WILL TO!! What have I done?!! Uh oh.... I hope they won't knew.... I'll ask Funneh if she can just keep this a secret. I don't wanna be beaten up by the 2 guys that is very very VERY close to Funneh.

Alec:Hey Funneh, can we just keep this a secret?

Funneh:Yeah sure. I know you dont wanna be beaten up by Gold and Kyran *laughs*

Alec:Yeah. Well, you guys are very close to each other and I dont wanna be beaten up.

Funneh:Haha, okay then.

Alec:Should we eat breakfast?

Funneh:Yeah, what's for breakfast?

Alec:Well, when you were sleeping, I woke up and cooked bacon and eggs for us and went back to sleep :P.

Funneh:You mean "fake sleep"?

Alec:Haha, yeah.

Funneh:Okay. Lets go eat!

Alec:Okay

Funneh and Alec eats breakfast while chatting, but they never knew that someone was stalking them.

...
...
...
...
...

     I had enough of you all.... you ruined my life... you took everything away from me... I wanna fight but, I dont want someone to get hurt. I will just be here when you need me....

End

A/N:UD!!! Yay!!! Sorry it took so long, I just got well. Sorry for short chapters aswell. Well you know that I'm working for the upcoming special chapter called: Falec vs Fevan. Well, that will contain many words. Well anyways dont forget to push that ⭐️ button! I hope you enjoyed! Bye guys!!

-X