Missing you...

Its been 5 months since Funneh and Alec talked. Funneh is always snobbish and wants to be alone. Alec still can't move on.

Alec's POV

Another day,another snob. I need to ready for school. As I got ready and walked out my room, something fell out of my bookcase. Its... a picture of Funneh and I...

 a picture of Funneh and I

Oh Funneh... I miss you... I took the picture and put it in my bag and went to school.

Evan:Oh look, It's Alec. The heartbreaker of Funneh.

Kyran:Yeah. He's a JERK

Now I feel bad for breaking up with Funneh.. I wanna go look for her and say sorry...

[Time skip, at the soccer field]

I was looking for Funneh everywhere but I cant see her. I went to the soccer field and I saw her laying down by herself... I was going to run to her but Yandere came up to her. I near them and I hid in the bushes to hear what they are talking about.

Funneh's POV

I was laying down on the grass at the soccer field. I was looking up the sky and I thought of Alec... I miss him. I really do... I can't move on, but I have to... "Hey Funneh!" Yandere said as she went to me. "Hi Yandere..." I answered. "Why are you sad?" She asked. "Oh this is nothing... It's just... nevermind..." I said. "I know you have some problems. And I can help you." She said. "Thanks..." I thanked her. "No problem! Do you wanna stay at my house later? So we can talk? Yandere asked. "Yeah sure. *bell rings* I gotta go now... Bye Yandere." "Bye" she waved at me.

Alec's POV

I heard their talk and after that, I decided to go to my class. My first subject is History.So I went to my class as fast as I could. I went inside my class and I saw... Funneh. She was sitting alone and theres no more seat, only one... and that seat was beside Funneh. I dont have any choice so I seated right beside her. Our teacher came in and start partnering us.

Mr.Dreyar:Ok class, today, I will be partnering you in two! So here are the partners: Lance and Dannah, Levy and Mary, Elisse and Nico, Funneh and Alec,..... *says several names*

So I started talking to Funneh about our projects but she's just nodding. "So Funneh,uhm... do you wanna do our project at the library? I asked but Funneh just nods. *Bell rings* the bell rang and Funneh and I went to the library and do our project.

Alec:So Funneh, h-how are you?

Funneh:... *continues project*

Alec:Oh...

Funneh:...*continues doing project*

Alec:Here Funneh... *gives a picture of them*

 *gives a picture of them*

Alec:Funneh... I just wanna tell you that I miss you so much. I'm sorry for what I have done in the past... Im very so-

???:Hi baby!

Alec:Umm me?

???:Of course darling.

Alec:Uh who are you??

???:Well, I'm new here in Yandere high, Can I ask if you can give me some advice of how to get a boyfriend? *says in a flirty voice*

Alec:Uhm.. I really dont know sorry.

???:Oh. *seats on Alec's lap* how about lets take this somewhere else?

Alec:Sorry, I dont know who you are.

???:I'm Lexi. So... I want you to be my boyfriend *bits her lip*

Alec:Uhh..

Lexi:*Kisses him and hugs him*

Funneh:*stands up* done. I finished it while you two are flirting. Bye now. *leaves*

Alec:Wait! Funneh I-

Lexi:Dont worry about her, You have me.

Alec:*Stands up* sorry but no thanks. Bye. *runs off*

Lexi:Ugh!

[time skip, lunch time]
(Still alecs pov)

I cant find Funneh anywhere... I wanna talk to her and explain. I went outside the storage room and sat infront of door leaning to it.

Funneh where could you be? I miss you... Im sorry for what I did. I regret everything I have done! I just... Love you very much... You're my dream girl.

End

A/N:The slideshow will be shown later on. Anyways.. dont forget to push that ⭐️ button! I hope you enjoy! Bye~

X~