Reunited ❤️ (Chapter!!)

Funneh's POV

It's been 3 months and Alec hasn't been replying back or answering my calls. What has happened to him? Doesn't he love me anymore? Did he gave up? *sighs* does he really deserve this second chance? ..

"Funneh, come on! We have to go we're late!"
Gold yelled.

"I'm coming!"
I replied.

Gold: So, did Alec contact you back?

Funneh: Nope. He haven't. I'm already starting to think that he gave up on me and moved on.

Gold: Don't say that! Maybe he's just busy and he'll talk to you soon! Be positive Funneh:)

Funneh: I really don't know what's going on with him. I really miss him to be honest. I wish he does too.

Gold: Of course he does! He loves you so much and he's willing to sacrifice his life for you! Remember when you're in the hospital and there's no medicine? He went all the way to London and fought deadly guys just for you!

Funneh; I guess so. I hope we won't give up on me even though we're far from each other.

Gold: Trust me he won't!

________________________________

5 months later..

"UGHHHHH!!!"

"FUNNEH! WHAT's THE MATTER?"

"HE's BEEN ONLINE ON HIS SOCIAL MEDIA GOLD! AND HE NEVER ANSWERED MY CALLS OR REPLY TO MY TEXT!"

"..maybe he's busy?"

"I'M NOT BUYING THAT ANYMORE! YOU KNOW WHAT, HE PROBABLY GAVE UP ON ME AND LOOKED FOR ANOTHER GIRL"

"Funneh chill down! We're in the hallway! Everyone is looking at us!"

"It's just, doesn't he has time for me?"

"I know that, but maybe he really is busy. I mean he probably has like part time jobs or something."

"I don't know."

"Let's just go to class right now, you can rant later."

"Okay fine."

________________________________

*BELL RINGS*

Funneh: Gold, how are you with Kyran anyways?

Gold: To be honest, We barely chat. Like twice a week or something.

Funneh:Why?

Gold: I don't know, maybe he's busy?

Funneh: Gold, you say that a lot.

Gold: Well, I don't really know what to say. I mean I wanna be a really understanding girlfriend for him.

Funneh: Well atleast you talk, unlike Alec and I.

Gold: Funneh, hang on there.

Funneh: I just really wish he would reply to me just once.

Gold: Wait. What's with the crowd?