✨Special Chapter✨ The Forgotten one

Time passed, Funneh got out of the hospital without her full memory. Kyran and Gold tries to retrieve her memory in 1 day. But they failed.

Gold's POV

Finally Funneh got out of the hospital but she doesn't remember anything except food and potato. -_-" We went to other places like the Mall,Park, Cafe because Funneh might remember something there. But nothing did. Failure. Well, tomorrow is school day so, we'll take Funneh with us eventhough she doesnt remember that much. She still needs to attend school you know.

Kyran:Let's go home. I'm really tired.

Gold:Me too. We went through a lot of places today.

Kyran:Well, see you tomorrow at school, Gold and Funneh.

Gold:We'll see you there! Byeee!

Kyran:Bye! Make sure to look out for Funneh.

Gold:I will. See ya!

We went home and Funneh asked, "Gold, Where am I staying?" "You're staying at your room. Come, I'll show you." I answered. "Okay." she replied. So I directed Funneh to her room. We went inside and I saw her face, she's like surprised when she saw her room. So I asked her, "Funneh,are you okay? You look....surprised." "Huh? no I'm fine. Just it looks familiar to me." she answered. "Really?? Do you atleast remember something?? Anything??" I asked. "Its just look familiar... I dont remember a thing.." she replied. "Oh.Alright. well, you have to go to sleep and rest because we're going to school tomorrow." I said. "Okay. Goodnight." She said. "Goodnight!" I replied and went to my room and fell asleep.

~~~Next Day~~~

I woke up and checked my phone, and it's already 8:05! I'm so late! I got ready for school quickly but I saw Funneh ISN'T awake yet! "OMG FUNNEH WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE! HURRY, GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!" I yelled. "For school?" she asked. "Yes. Now hurry please!" I said. She got out of bed and I lead her to the bathroom. She took a bath while I pick some clothes for her. She got out of the bathroom, I gave her the clothes I picked for her. She got inside of her room and wore her clothes. We quickly got out of our dorm and we went to school. We checked the time and its 8:20. Phew. We made it! 10 minutes before class.

Evan:Hey Girls!

Gold:Hi Evan!

Evan:Hi Funneh!

Funneh:Um...Do I know you sir?

Evan:Oh, I remembered that your memory is not full.

Gold:Funneh, This is Evan.

Funneh:Evan? Who's Evan?

Gold:Our friend!

Funneh:Our friend? But I thought you and Kyran are my friends?

Gold:We are your friend, but Evan is your friend too! Do you remember him?

Funneh:Oh.. Sorry.. I don't remember any Evan.. Sorry sir.

Evan:It's okay Funneh. Hope you get better soon.

Funneh:Oh, Thanks.

Kyran:Heeyy Girls!

Evan:*EHEM*

Kyran: Anyways, Funneh, Do you remember anything here??

Evan:HEY! I'm not a GIRL!

Kyran:Your not but you look like one.

Evan:Oh, the anime GIRL talks.

Kyran:G-GIRL?!

Evan:Yeah. Your room is full of anime girls! Pink,violet, STUFFS!