I'm here, for you.

Alec's POV

We finally landed. I left my other things that will just distract me from getting to the hospital fast.

I left my bags,clothes and my food. It's not important to me anymore, what important is her.

I called a taxi and texted Kyran saying:"I'm on my way. Hang on." He's not replying, maybe he's busy taking care of Funneh.

After all that travels, I finally arrived at the hospital with the medicine that we need. I ran to Funneh's room seeing a Doctor. I quickly went in.

Kyran:Alec, YOU'RE HERE!

Gold:DOCTOR! PLEASE DO ANYTHING YOU CAN! WE HAVE THE MEDICINE!

Doctor:You have it?

Alec:Yes, we do.

Doctor:We need to give this to her, fast. This cannot be delayed. I'll inject it to her.

After 3 minutes

Doctor:She's done.

Alec:Does this mean, she's fine now?

Doctor:Yes. But she needs and X-ray, so I can check if the medicine is spreading fast.

Alec:Thank you! We'll give it to you as soon as she wakes up.

Doctor:Thanks. I'll be leaving.

Gold:Thank you!

Kyran:This is very helpful for us, I'm thankful.

KNOCK KNOCK

Alec:Rachel? What are you doing here?

Rachel:Good news! I have the fruit!

Alec:R-really?! How?!

Rachel:I just snatched it from your friend, and vanished of course, now give it to her before he goes here.

Alec:What's this fruit for anyways? Rachel:Health. So she can wake up as soon as possible.

Alec:Rachel.. Thank you.

Rachel:No worries, I have to leave now, I have some work to do, goodbye!

Alec:Bye, Once again, thank you.

You'll wake up once your health is stable, but for now, I'll take care of you.

I'm busy

-x