I'm sorry.

3 years passed

"Funneh!" yelled by my bestfriend with a joyful tone.

"Yes Gold?" I replied. Of course I wanna know why she is acting like this all of a sudden.

"I can't believe we're growing up! Just a few more until college, then we're free from school forever!" So that's why she's happy, well I like it too.

"I know, I know. This is out last year of highschool, I really don't wanna leave our friends and schoolmates behind, it's like leaving your memories. Right?"

"I know, that's the sad part. But no more school? THAT'S PARADISE!"

"Okay okay, calm down. Let's enjoy our school for now, only 2 months left until we graduate."

"We better!"

Funneh's POV

Highschool is ending in 2 months, and a lot of my memories has been recovered. And yes, I know all about the red-head guy, Alec. I know what happened in the past with him, and it doesn't bother me that much right now.

I also know about the black and blue -haired guy. He came back, actually. Don't worry, he's much better now. He didn't cause any problems through the years.

I also remembered all my friends, Kyran, Evelyn, Gold, Yandere and so on! I know all the things they helped me with.

"Funneh, please let me do it. You already did the last part, and I don't want you getting tired. In a friendly way. :)"

"Evan, It's okay. We need grade anyways."

"Yeah I know, but-

"Come on, for me. Please?"

"Alright."

After school, the red-headed guy invited me to go to the soccer field with him. I agreed, I needed some rest anyways.

We took our stuff and walked to the soccer field. Once we got there, we put our stuffs at the sides and we sat on the grass.

Soccer field

"Taking a good rest in the soccer field is quite nice, right?

Red-headed guy said.

"It is. Thanks for inviting me, I guess."

"It's not a problem."

"So, how are you?"

"I'm alright, you?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

we lay on the grass and chatted for an hour

"Uhm, hey Funneh?" he called.

"Yeah?"

Suddenly.

He pulled me closer and

Hugged me tight.

"H-Hey, what's the matter?" I asked nervously.

"Nothing. I just.. Missed you. A lot."

"A-ah. I see."

At this point, I felt the heat running towards my face, and I didn't notice that I was already blushing..

Because of him.

"Funneh?" he called, once again. I kept silent.

"I'm sorry for the things that I've done, from the past. I didn't know how much you we're hurt and how much problems you are dealing with. I love you. Please forgive me."

"I do, forgive you.." I said. His face lighten up, but let's see if he still will.

"...But, that doesn't mean that I love you." I felt his head looking down from my shoulder.

"So, I still need to court you again, huh?"

End.

I thought of a new story. :)

Thank you all for the support guys! Very appreciated.

Please bear with me until the Very End. :)

Again, thank you so much guys for the support!

💖

-X