✨❄️Christmas Chapter❄️✨ Part 1

21/12/17|
9:25 pm|
—————

Gold's POV

It's nearly Christmas this year! I gotta tell Funneh to go shopping with me for our christmas party in our dorm. But before that, I saw Kyran outside infront of our door.

"Hey Kyran! What are you doing here?"  I asked.

"Err.. I just wanna ask if you guys wanna go to the mall?" He answered.

"Oh, sure! That was my plan to do for today! But I need your help to wake Funneh up." I said.

"Oh, okay then." He answered.

Kyran is very helpful when it comes to us hanging out. While we entered Funneh's room, we noticed that her computer is still on and her bed isn't that disarranged. An answer popped on my head that Funneh just went to bed this time. She stayed up late again.

Kyran: Did Funneh... even sleep long and properly?

Gold: Isn't if obvious? Funneh just slept this time.

Kyran:She stayed up late again to play, didn't she?

Gold:She did.

Kyran:Weeeeell, we shouldn't wake her up, right?

Gold:Nah, we should wake her up. It's her fault that she stayed up all night watching and playing video games.

Kyran:Well, that's true.

Gold:FUNNEH!! WAKE UPP!! IT's ALREADY 10:00 am!

Kyran:Funneh wake up!!

Funneh:...

Gold:Funneh come on, wake up. You slept long enough right?

Funneh:..no I didn'tttt.

Gold:But you went to your room at 7:00 pm to sleep right?

Funneh:... I haven't sleeep!! Let me sleeeep!!

Kyran:What time did you sleep?

Funneh:Juuust nowww!! So lemme sleep!

Gold:Nope! Get ready, we are going to the mall to go shopping for our decorations.

Funneh:...But I don't wanna goooo!! I'm sleeeepyy.. You can go with Kyrannn.

Gold:He is coming. But you are coming too! Now, go get ready.

Funneh:But-

Gold:No buts!

Funneh:Fiiiineeee.

Funneh's POV

Ughhhh! Gold and Kyran woke me uuuppp.. I'm very sleepy and tireeed. I need some rest so I can play again later -.-

After I get ready, Kyran, Gold and I went out of our dorm and we walked straightly to the mall until we arrived.