Flashbacks

Reminders guys... so I accidentally pushed the publish button soo.. This is an early update of the story. I know i told you that I will post on April 8 but. Oh well. I hope you guys enjoy reading!

Funneh's POV

Well, Alec and I are back together now but, I have a BIG problem that he's not gonna like. But It's from the past! Well... I had a boyfriend when we broke up... Its-
___________________________

Gold:Funneh!!

Funneh:What Gold??

Gold:Come downstairs!

Funneh:Why??

Gold:Come quick!!

Funneh:Fine! I'm coming! *comes downstairs* What?

Gold:There's full of petals of roses on the ground.

Funneh:Oh yeah. *hears whispering from the side of the dorm* brb Gold, I gotta check something quick.

Gold:Okay be quick!

Funneh went to check the side of the dorm to see who's whispering
__________________________

Alec:Kyran you can do this! When she walk on the path, give her the flowers and ask her.

Kyran:I'm regretting this Alec!

Alec:No! Someone is coming! Hide!!

Kyran:Okay!!
___________________________
Alec and Kyran hide inside a bush and Funneh walked by.

Funneh:Huh? I swear I heard something here... Well, maybe its just my imagination.

Funneh went back to Gold

Funneh:Gold, walk to the path.

Gold:Why?? Maybe this isnt for me or- or maybe its for you!

Funneh: Well I don't know! Just walk! I'll get something to drink brb.

Gold:Fine!!

Gold walks to the path of petals, and in the end of the path, she saw Kyran standing and holding some chocolates and a bouquet of flowers.
________________________

Gold:Hey Kyran! What are you doing here?

Kyran:I-I w-was u-uh-

Alec:Kyran wants to ask you if you wanna be his girlfriend.

Kyran:Alec! You Idiot!

Gold:I-I uh...

Continuation of Kold in the next chapter. Well going back..

___________________________

Funneh's POV

Okay okay... dont think too hard. Maybe it will be okay. Just relax Funneh and you will be fine. Just relax... *Ding dong* oh theres someone on the door! I'll get it. Funneh opens the door and saw Evan. "Evan?! What are you doing here?!" "I wanna check if your okay and I missed you." Evan said. "Well, I'm fine so bye." "Wait Funneh." Evan said. "I just wanna tell you that I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for breaking up with you because-" "Evan its alright."
"No Funneh, you need to understand because I-" "Evan, I already told you its fine.. And I'm not angry at anyone. I just wanna relax my mind for a bit -.-" "Okay. Rest well Funneh, bye!" "Bye." Okay did Evan just talked to me?? I mean- okay okay... if you're wondering, yep hes my boyfriend when Alec and I broke up. I cried all day long and he just made me happy. So here's a story about the past and flashbacks.