Cursed. (Chapter 40)

Alec's POV

huff.... puff.... huff.... puff

I finally ran away from her. I need to get to Rachel, fast. I need to reverse this curse given to me by Grace or I'll die.

5 more miles...

3 more miles...

1 more mile...

ARRIVED.

Finally! I have to talk to Rachel, ASAP!

Rachel? Racheeel? That's me, knocking while calling her.

You might be curious, who is Rachel?
Rachel is the good witch that got into trouble and almost fell off a cliff. But I prevented it by saving her. They became friends and Rachel owed him.

"Who is it?" She answered.

It's me, Alec. The boy who saved you 6 years ago. I told her.

"Oh it's you! The kind one. Come in, come in." She answered me happily.

Thanks Rachel, but I really need some help. I said to her and I went into her house.

"What kind of help?" She asked.

I need help to reverse my curse. I answered.

"Let me see... Oh dear.." She said worried.

What is it? I asked.

"Your curse is...powerful. It cannot be broken that easily." She answered me in a worried voice.

W-well, what should I do now?!! Please help me, Rachel. Is there anymore way? I begged her.

"Well, there is ONE MORE way." She answered.

Well what is it?? I asked.

"Your curse cannot be broken, but it can be transferred." She answered.

Transferred? to who? I asked.

"That I cannot tell. As I said, The curse is powerful that it can pick its ways." She answered.

"So, do you agree? This is the only way, Alec." She told me once again.

I.... I agree. Please transfer it. I said.

"Alright. Please close your eyes and sit down." She commanded.

Okay, I will. I said as I sat down and closed my eyes.

She said some spells to transfer Alec's curse.

25 minutes later...

"It's done, Alec. Your cursed has been transferred." She told me.

Thank you very much Rachel, for saving my life. I thanked her. I admit, I'm very grateful.

"No worries, If you need anything, come by." She said.

Alright. Once again, thank you. I'll be off now, see ya. I said while walking towards the door.

"WAIT! ONE MORE THING!" She stopped me.

What is it? I asked.

"I have to warn you again, We don't know who it's transferred. It might be one of your love ones. I'm not really sure who it is but, please be careful." She adviced.

I will. Thank you Rachel. I'll be off now, Goodbye. I said while walking towards the door and went out.

"Goodbye." She replied back.

I have to go back to my house. I need to check who it's been transferred. I wish it's not one of my love ones.

End.

Yo! I can't update more today, cause I have school, and you know that feeling right? Very busy. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to push that ⭐️ button! See ya guys!

-X