Graduation

Alec's POV

365 days, 52 weeks, 9 months of last year highschool, to be ended by just 1 day of graduation.

I will be separated to my friends, Kyran going to Yale, Evelyn and Yandere going to Harvard, Evan going to UST, Gold and Funneh going to NYU. And me, still continuing at Yandere university. I'll be seeing the highschool building with lots of our memories together, without them.

"We'll leave in two minutes." Kyran said with a low voice.

"Aww, why are you feeling sad Kyran?"

"What are you talking about? I'm not sad."

"I can see it in your eyes."

"No."

"And your deep voice."

"Fine. I'm just lonely because we're all gonna be separated." he replied.

"I know, but we'll still see each other right?"

"Long holidays, yes."

"Aww come on, we'll always video chat with our friends."

"Alright Funneh. Let's go now."

"Aye!" I replied.

"Best in Mathematics, Best in Chemistry, Best in Language, Best in Robotics, Best in advanced classes, Academic awardee (98.60), Conduct awardee (96.32), rank 1 in her class and the overall rank 1, Valedictorian of this graduating batch. May we call on Evelyn to claim her medals and certificates on the stage please?"

"Best P.E, Best in Theater arts, Academic awardee (94.82), Conduct awardee (90.17),rank 1 in her class and the overall rank 2, Salutatorian of this graduating batch. May we call on Yandere to claim her medals and certificates on the stage please?"

"Best in History, Academic awardee (93.68), Conduct awardee (91.42), rank 2 in his class and overall rank 3, First honorable mention. May we call on Alec to claim his medals and certificates on the stage please?

"Best in Music, Leader of the school band, rank 2 in his class. May we call on Evan to claim his medals and certificates please?"

"Best in H.E.L.E, Conduct awardee (90.87), rank 4 in her class. May we call on Gold to claim her medals and certificates on the stage please?"

"Best in Arts, Conduct awardee (90.65), May we call on Kyran to claim his medals and certificates on the stage please?"

"Best in Technology, Leadership awardee, Champion of YHS Olympics, Conduct awardee (90.49), May we call on Funneh to claim her medals and certificates on the stage please?"

For the 3 students with the highest honors, Evelyn, Yandere and Alec, will give a speech.

Evelyn

"I would like to thank my friends who supported me until this day of separation. These awards show my efforts in this school. I didn't only learn subject lessons, but I learned that real friends will come to you, and love you for who you are. You don't need to change or hide anything because they'll accept you for who you are. That's all, thank you."

Yandere Chan

"These awards represent that every human's hardwork gets paid off. This is only a short speech but, the key to get what you really REALLY want in your life, is hardwork. Thank you."

Alec

"I am very thankful that I received these awards. This school has taught me a lot and lead me to the right path. This school doesn't only lead you to a good future, but this school also leads you to your future companion. I, Alec, is grateful to this school for not only teaching me lessons, but for leading me to my true love, Funneh. Thank you."

Let us give a round of applause to our 3 students!

"WOOOOOH EVELYN I LOVE YOU"

"YAN CHAN WORKED SO HARD TO GET --"

"YO FUNNEH IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE ALEC"

"FIND SOMEONE LIKE ALEC!"

Students of batch '18, you made it. CONGRATULATIONS!!

"AIGHT! WOOHOOO!!"

"I WILL MISS YOU ALL!"

"Hey, Alec."

"Yeah Funneh?"

"We did it, Alec."

"I know."

"I.."

Funneh hugs Alec

"Funneh, are you alright?"

"I'm.. gonna miss you so much, Alec."

"I will too, Funneh. I don't want to lose you again."

"I don't want to be separated with you again, please.. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Funneh."

"Hey Funneh?" Gold called.

"Hmm?.."

"It's time to go. Kyran and the others are already looking for us." Gold said.

"I'm gonna miss you Alec.."

"I'm gonna miss you too. I love you, Funneh."

"I love you too."

"I'll see you again. Soon."
_

End.

Not the FINALE yet. There would be 2 or 3 more chapters then a prologue. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-X