Chapter 1

Kara woke up to the yellow lights from the sun bed. It bothered her from being asleep for a week straight.

Alex came in the room and almost screamed when she saw her awake and also confused sister .She hugged her so tightly seeing her sister for the first time in a week

."What happened?" Kara asked with a confused look on her face.

Alex looked a her with a sad look eyes brimming with tears as if she was ready to cry at any moment .

"Well let me start from when you were with Lena" she said wiping her tears with her soft hand.

Kara thought of Lena quite a bit after this past month ever since they had met for an interview with Lena. She remembers Lena's midnight Raven hair and her emerald green eyes and her smile who can forget that. Her smile brought light to Kara's day, sending her into bliss, even Alex was suspicious of her behavior throughout the day when she saw her on Friday.

"And that was what happened" she said still crying with her crystal tears shining throughout the story.

"Oh Alex" she said pulling Alex into an a embrace where they stayed until she went home thinking about Lena and her response to this terrible experience that they had.

Sorry this is so short I'm new at this and I'll try to make it more longer throughout the story and during the break that I have.