Waiting

Kara was shooken awake by Alex who was worrided about Lena

. These last few months was crazy and they had bonded as Maggie would say and learned to care for her like a sister to her and teaching self defence so she can have a different perspective and personality of her.

Kara was teriffed of seeing lenas bloody face and her bruises that she couldn't find the courage to talk to her when she would awake.

Alex what happened? Kara asked sadly and tired

You fainted in my arms when you heard about the accident and I got you out of those clothes,I got you sweat pants and let you sleep in my lap until I heard something about lena. She said with a blank epression trying desperately to fight back tears and worked successfully.

She's up now and would like to speak to a girl named Kara the doctor said.
I'm her Kara said tiredly

Ok we have a bed set up for you.

Kara cut her off .That won't be necessary.

Ok

Thank you though kara said apologetically, she thought that she was coming of as rude.

No problem and your the first to apoligize to me.

Gladly, Kara Danvers

Anna Steel

Kara had made a new friend in times of trouble and that was exactly what she had needed.
This story was a part and a one shot with fifty shades of grey.