Talk

Kara is that you? Lena said weakly

Yes Lena it's me are you OK?

She had a stab wound on the middle of her chest and her thigh down to her left,a slight concussion, and a high fever to the radiation but other than that she's OK Anna said.

Thank you ,friend.

Anna slightly blushed, no problem I have to go but I would like to talk more if you don't mind,in a public place.

OK that can be arranged. They both exchanged numbers and talk when it's a convenient time for them. 

Alright bye and  before i forget she has to stay in bed for two weeks then after that a follow up, no distractions and no stress.

No prob see ya.

Lena are you OK? she asked worried.

Yeah but it was my mother that did this. I'm not super shocked, but she could have done this at the party at least.

No I wouldn't let this happen, if I wasn't so stubborn and just waited for you I would have gotten a chance to save you. Kara said tears welling up.

Kara are you... blaming yourself? Lena asked

Yes, yes I am because you needed me and I put my emotions aside and maybe something different would have happened ! Kara yelled just ready to break but holding it  barely .

Then what would have happened? yes you were stubborn and that's actually kind of sexy  if you think about it but if my mom were there she would have took the only thing that I have living for and that's you. I love you Kara Lena said with affection.

Kara had broken down in tears after she finished.

Oh Kara please don't cry it's not your fault Lena cooed.Trust me you would have been in the same situation as I have been if not worse.I was in worse situations than this, hell i think i was in a coma, I mostly did this to myself when I was younger because i couldn't deal with all the pain that my old boyfriends did to me when they did "things" to me when I knew that I was gay but I pushed it inside,until I met you of course, so please don't say it's your fault, if anything you saved me and yourself Lena said.

OK Kara said bursting into tears again.

It broke Lena's heart seeing Kara crying ,especially after seeing her blame herself for everything that wasn't. She pulled her into her lap and sung her to sleep.

Dear Kara ,

I promise to protect you with all my power and might from my mother, never blame yourself again because of my actions.I love you more than you know. Alex showed me a picture of you in your dress and you looked amazing in it, your my superhero and only mine. I love you so much.

Lena

Lena wrote in her diary often from time to time for Kara but this time she needed it most.

Kara was sleeping peacefully with a blanket provided by Alex and Lena was just looking at the blonde wondering what she had done to deserve her.

The positive, kind, imaginative, and open-minded girl that she can always count on for anything, even this, she could have said no but she said yes to something that she was completely uncomfortable with the atmosphere,but she was perfectly fine from Alex's point of view, if she were there it would have been a different story but she remembered how she kept everyone calm but herself in the accident and how she made the plans for rescheduling at a later time, and how her voice persuaded the workers to take their time on her work and she was so exhausted just looking at the work while taking her place to entertain the guests at the party. She loved her and she had to make it up to her somehow.

I'll  always love you Lena whispered in her ear while kissing it softly.

Lena fell asleep while listening to her heartbeat slowly but steadily.