Song

Lena POV

Kara was exhausted when I saw her after work and I can see perfectly why. Snapper destroyed her article and her other boss was way too hard on her for another article for the dinner date that have and on top of that she has to dress to impress my co-workers.

Hey Kara.

Oh hey, your dressed already?

Yeah I had dressed when I was at work.

Oh just give me one- second , and done.

When i looked at her she was wearing the most beautiful dress I ever seen her wear in public, she wore a beautiful red dress that had a cut showing off her legs and wore black shoes to compliment the dress.

Wow, you look amazing Kara

Yeah you do too.

Come on you can sleep on the way.

OK

We had an hour to get there and it only took 50 minutes to get there so Kara can take a nap on the way so she can be on her best behavior for the dinner party.

When we got there kara was overwhelmed with compliments about her dress, I had kept myself from kissing her in front of all of those people because they did know that i had someone in my life but they didn't know who.

After that minor issue Kara saw the piano, she looked at me as if asking to play and I gave her a nod, from Alex I had heard she was a beautiful singer and dancer so I want to see for myself.

When she went up to the piano and started singing, I was completely shocked at the way Kara sang. It brought me pure joy seeing her play with ease and how she looked at me when she was almost finished with her song. When she was finished everyone was clapping at their fingertips just waiting to talk to her again about that song, even I was amused with that song.

What was that song? I asked

Its a kyptrontain song i learned when I was a kid, I learned it in English and tweaked it a bit so that way I could play on the piano.

hmm, don't play that song for an anyone else OK? I asked in a seductive voice

Hmm I'll have to think about that but that would have been the first and last time that I sang in front of everyone except you and maybe Alex.

Ok I'll hold it to you.

Kara was working seriously on her paper that she had finished in a matter of minutes she was being the perfect lady in dinner, I had ordered pot stickers for her so she had to be perfect at the dinner, she was a puppy according to me and Alex's book.

TIME SKIP

After dinner was a success  we were on our way home.Both me and Kara were in our lounge clothes after that,we decided that whenever we wold come back from that party we would wear  something different  from other things.

when we got home Kara slammed me against the wall gently after I had closed the door and locked it carefully,Kara was kissing me down my neck and leaving heckles all over me,next she had took off my t-shirt leaving me only with my bra intact.

Kara had took off her clothes in a matter of seconds and was only left with her bra,she was kissing me all over my body and I never wanted it to stop . It had left me in a place of bliss, passion and happiness  ,we were doing this all over again until morning .

TIME SKIP

The next morning I woke up due to the shining bright light of Kara's  long blonde locks  and the sun, Kara was making breakfast  for her and me, i called work to say i wouldn't be there due to sickness but a little white lie never really hurt anyone right?

hey Kara said in her giddy voice.

Hey

You hungry?

I think you would know the answer to that Kara.

Well bon appetite mon ami.

Thank you

your welcome

I had ate in peace with my sun and we were having a normal day , we had went shopping afterward  and met with Alex and Maggie  for a girls day, while Alex and Kara was talking Maggie whispered to me,

so I take it that everything works then.

Um yep pretty much i said blushing seriously, thinking that I might die from that alone

Well that settles it, alright girls lets go shopping!

After that we had went to the music store for stuff and in the next store and the next store after that, in the end of all of that Kara still had more stuff than me  and had a butt load of food.

When we had gotten home we were complete worn out because of all of that shopping and eating, we had crashed onto the bed and we had gotten into our pajamas  and fell into a peaceful  sleep with my sun and my song.