NSYNC

Simone had been out of the DEO hospital for a week and she hasn't been talking, or eating and been staying in her room. Lena and Kara were starting to get really worried, . They tried talking to her to help her but it wasn't working. They didn't know what to do so Kara decided to call Maggie.

On Phone:

"Hey Kara whats up?"asked Maggie while she came home from a run

"Simone hasn't been talking,she's been keeping her self locked in her room I was wondering if you could come talk to her."

"Yeah sure little Danvers, Im on my way."

About 10 minutes later Maggie arrived, Maggie came in and went to talk to Smone while Kara and Lena talked in the living room.

"Do you think she's going to be ok?"Asked Kara

"I think shes a 13 year old girl who needs to process what happend to her ,this isn't normal stuff for a girl her age to go through"Lena said

"Do you think we took in more than we can handle, taking in Simone?" Asked Kara

"I dont know, but if t comes to the fact that she has to be with Alex and Maggie, then so be it., I guess " Lena said with uncertainty

About 30 minute later Maggie come in the living room to find Kara cuddled up to Lena's side

"Hey" Maggie said

Did she talk to you?" Lena asked

"No not really but i was wondering if she could come stay with Alex and me for a little"

"Why?"

"Because I think it may help her."

"How" Lena asked

"I think seeing that there are more people that will protect her will help"

"Ok" Kara said

Maggie went back to Simone"s room and was back in 10 minutes with Simone. Lena and Kara said good bye and when the two of them left, Lena sat on the couch and Kara sat next to her and cuddled back into her side.

After about an hour of kara cuddling into Lena's side she had fallen asleep so Lena decided to take kara to bed Lena had picked Kara up and took the her to their room and laid Kara down in bed, she had left kara in her clothes cause she didn't want to wake her ,Lena then she went to get in some comfier clothes then went to lay next to kara. Kara then cuddled back into Lena's side and lena then put her arm around Kara. Even though it was only around 7 lena feeling tired, fell asleep quickly.

Lena had woken up around 8 in the morning and found Kara still cuddled into her side sideand since it was Saturday and they hadn't had dinner last night lena had decided to make Kara breakfast , so she carefully got up out of her warm and lingering embrace and headed to the kitchen. She got out the milk, eggs,bacon, orange juice and pancake mix then she turned on some music and started dancing while she started cooking the bacon mixing the pancake mix and scrambling the eggs.

At around 8:30 Kara woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes and the sound of music. She then went to the kitchen to find Lena singing and dancing while she was cooking kara had walked up behind lena and put her hands around Lena hips, when lena felt the touch of Kara's hands she  jumped a little of surprise, but relaxed a little bit realizing it was Kara .Then she had calmed down when she realized it was Kara. About 10 minutes later Lena had finished cooking and they sat down and ate .After they finished eating, Kara got bored on the couch while Lena was reading a book, she had walked over to lena and snatched the book out of her hands.

"Hey, I was reading that you know!"

"Yeah, you were so engaged into it" Kara groaned

"If your so bored, why not read a book like me , or- no you wouldn't like it" Lena said

"What, please I'l DOl ANYTHING to get out of here, PLEASE! " Kara said on her Knees begging to tell her."

"FINE, you whiny pain in the ass"Lena mumbled playfully

"Did you call me a whiny pain in the ass? " Kara asked dramatically

"um, no?" Lena smiled before getting a playful punch in the arm. She was laughing so hard that she fell off the chair holding two tickets.

"Wait, what are those lena?" She asked while getting up.

"Two, front row seats to the last NSYNC show in National City, with snacks and a backstage pass to meet them" Lena said with a smirk, after seeing Kara's expression

"If we want to get there in time for snacks, I guess we better get moving." Lena said after she got up and put the chair back in place.

Kara had raced upstairs ready with the official NSYNC t-shirt, while Lena had a flannel button up with a t-shirt with it also with her raven hair down ,relishing it on her shoulders. Kara had only seen it down on special occasions and not even then would she put it in a bun or something productive.

"Well are you done or are you going to keep staring at me like that " Lena said smirking

"Oh,um,yeah let's go."Kara said blushing furiously with her head down.Lena giggled at the sight of Kara .

When they got to the concert, they were the first ones there. When they finished getting their snacks, the body guard had granted access to the rehearsal for the boy band, if they want.

Kara was ecstatic, she had been begging Lena for god knows how long to meet her favorite people in the whole wide world , well after Lena of course .Kara was looking at Lena with anticipation for her answer.

"Please" Lena said with a smile to the bodyguard

"After you." he said with a smirk

When they walked in kara was speechless, she never seen them in real life.Lena had to snap at her to get her into reality.

When the got to their seats they were watching the rehearsal until the real show, they had gotten autographs from them and some first edition shirts that Lena had gotten her. It was amazing to see them in real life, even meet them backstage and get a hug from them.

" Did you like the concert? " Lena asked while they were driving home.

"I loved it! ,thank you so much!"

"Anytime Kara, anytime."

Ok now you know I don't ask for much, so PLEASE send me some ideas. I'm fresh out and I need some for this and the second and third book I'm writing for the sequel. Please?