Nightmare Part 1

Kara's point of view:

Lena was still having nightmares about her mother and I'm worried about her drastically. It sacred me on how she was shaking violently the first couple of minutes and then slowly falling deep into a slumber the next.

The next day I had to talk to someone who would have understood her,someone who was close to her and how she can help her without giving pills, I need Maggie. Alex isn't exactly the best part of a situation right now, she likes her but Alex keeps doubting Lena of her actions and her role in my life.

Hey mags, I said causally.

Hey little Danvers she said

Can you help me with something?

Sure but it kind of depends on what it is.

Lena's having these nightmares about her mom after her accident, it stopped for a couple of weeks but apparently it came back. I don't know what to do, she's really trying to hide it but it's affecting her when it comes to sleep.

Oh

Oh,is that all you can say right now I said surprised.

Yeah because Lena is a strong woman who fought through that backlash a long time ago, her demons may have came back. I'll talk to her to get anything out of her but I can't guarantee anything

OK thank you mags. 

Don't worry about it as Maggie had shut the door rather loudly, it was a thing or her, a habit. 

Maggie had called me ten minutes later.

OK I'm at her house

OK so

So what your gonna do is just listen and put your phone on mute so that way she wont know that your hearing

thank you

Thank me when we get to the bottom of this in 3,2,1.

i put it on the phone on the mute button and was shocked at what I heard.

When Lena answered her questions i was shocked at what she said about her nightmares for so long and how she thought that she was going to lose me,how could she think like that, after two hours the call had ended.

I had fallen asleep for a couple hours just thinking about Lena.