Hidden Emotions

Kara looked at Lena with lust in her eyes.

They were at a private conference at L-corp to talk about a partnership with Harris corp about 3 weeks ago and finally they had gotten a call from Jason requesting another interview with Kara and Lena while Simone would wait for them until they were finished .Kara had watched Lena with the long green that Lena chose to wear had to be worn with lingerie to fit her.

Kara was shocked. She really wished that Simone wasn't there, that it was just the two of them.She really wished that Lena wasn't in the dress. Simone looked at her wondering if she had a fever, of something of the sort. Kara was feeling as she was being watched by Simone,staring daggers into her eyes, making sure that she was OK.

Alex had warned Simone and Lena  about Kara's hidden emotions, how they can counteract with her actions and her thinking.Simone was here for the presentation as a guest for her school, to create a project about what happened and then report it to the whole school about her findings.

The meeting was fine, went perfectly as planned, Kara and Simone had ordered Chinese food and Simone had went there to pick it up, She would be gone for about an hour, gone,gone, the word stuck out to Kara, as if a sign to go up to Lena's private office, where they weren't going to be bothered.

Kara had used her super speed to run up to Lena's office. Lena had waited for her and her perfectly down hair was in a ponytail, well for the time being.

"5 seconds, wow that's interesting " Lena said taunting Kara .

Kara had pushed her to a wall, using her super speed to make it faster, she trailed kisses down her neck,collarbone, and breasts

"Kara what are you-"

"Save me the crap Lena, you know what I'm doing fully well "Kara mumbled incoherently while taking off Lena's dress. She put her on the table until-

"Oh,My,God!"

"Simone, what are you-?"

"Un , uh, you know what, the next time you want to enjoy you fantasies or role-playing, whatever you guys do, close the door, please?"

Kara went red with embarrassment of forgetting to close the door.

"OK, um, wait what about the food?"Kara asked

"Buy some yourself! she said, walking. "Oh and before I forget a guy wanted to see you, something about Harris tech".

"AH! thank you I have to talk to him"Kara said forgetting about the conversation they had the last time.

"I will be right back, don't make a move" Kara whispered into Lena's ear.

Lena nodded.

Kara raced down the stairs in search of Jason.

"Ms. Danvers, pleasure to meet you again."

"Please, call me Kara"

"Ok"

"Well um,I wanted to apologize for the last time we saw each other but -"

"Please Kara, you have nothing to apologize for really, but if you want, you can have your daughter come to my gala undercover for me."

"May I ask why?"

" There is a person trying to target me and I need someone young, and is a person who can look good in anything, here is the invitation and dress, it can fit her surely, please." he said with desperation.

"I'll ask Simone, but I think she wouldn't have a problem with it" Kara said with uncertainty.

" Don't worry about her safety, my daughter Tara will take care of her, I believe the go to the same school, so it should be ok."

" Ok"