Knocks and Suprises

Kara had stayed home from work, due to the circumstances of not finishing her article, or so she said .Lena had offered to help her but Kara was determined to do this on her own for her cover story.

"Come on Kara, just let me help" Lena said trying to break her.

" NO"! Kara said in the room that she locked herself in.

"GOD, your so stubborn"!

"So what" ?

Lena was shocked, Kara was never like this. She had called Alex and she was supposed to be coming in a while with Maggie but she had to keep Kara at bay until then.

"OK where is she? "Alex said while kicking the door.

"Don't you think the door was a bit much "Lena and Maggie said.

"You think so?"

"Just a bit. "

"Well, where is she"?

In our room Lena pointed to the door.

Alex ran into the room and knocked their special knock, in case something was wrong or they had planned something for someone.Her knock was Kara get the hell out of there or let me the hell in, it's your choice.

Kara heard the knock and opened the door for Maggie to come in, not Alex. She was losing her patience at this point. Maggie gave her the I got this look, one of her signature looks.

Maggie was in the room looking at Mara dumbfounded, flabbergasted , basically shocked wanting to slap Kara .

She had a little golden retriever up on her toilet sleeping while Kara was grinning.

"KARA! how in the hell did this happen or so help me......."

OK calm down

Calm down she said silently Calm Down ?!!! She yelled while slamming the door

YES! now let me tell you what happened .

It better be good little Danvers .

"Well I was coming home from Catco  and I saw this cute little thing getting beat up by some boys so I showed up as super girl and took it here and then I came up with a cover story so Lena would leave me alone but you see that didn't work "Kara rambled with the puppy dog eyes, the dog was giving it too and Maggie couldn't say no even if she tried.

"Ok fine "she said while rolling her eyes ,but it comes down to one thing Maggie said with a smirk .

What? Kara asked head tilted to the side.

"What are you gonna name it?"

"I'm thinking of either krypto or comet, what do you think little guy? "Kara coped to the dog.

Woof! 

I guess he likes the first one Maggie said smiling.

Yep , ok krypto let's get up to 'ee your mama Kara cooed while picking up the dog .

Maggie came out the door and whispered to them what happened .

SHE got a WHAT?!!??

She got a dog, trust me I tried to get mad at her but the double puppy dog eyes was taking over, I couldn't say no even if I tried.

Ok but I told her no the first time ! Lena said angry.

But the dog really isn't that bad, right? Alex said.

Lena just glared at her obviously pissed off.

"Oh come on Luthor!! A dog is not that bad and it was getting beat up and it's so cute Maggie pointed out" .

"Ok fine she can have the dog, only if she takes some responsibility for it, damn she just doesn't listen "Lena grumbled.

"Alex can we have a dog" ?

"Damn it Maggie"!!

"Fine we'll wait".

"Thank you, we'll talk more when we get home".

Kara was out the room by then and Maggie took the dog out her arms, falling in love with it even more.

Ok Kara you know the rules.

What rules? Kara teased

Damn it Kara!