Coming Out

I-I think I'm bisexual Kara said voice quivering.

Lena was flabbergasted at the thought of Kara ,her Kara being bisexual it was a thought. Them being together at last forever. Not for a Luthor, it might not ever happen for her

"But why are you crying she asked ? " She asked, voice laced with confusion and wonder,
Kara was shocked at the question that lena asked of her reaction of her coming out.  

I thought that you would be mad and think less of me she said solemnly, head down with shame.

Lena was surprised at the thought of that also, her Kara ,her Kara thought that she would think less of her.

"What?!? No I won't and never think less of you ever in my whole life Kara, what kind of ridiculous thought is that!!? " She said voice laced with sadness then anger. " I love you and I always have and always will be be there for your beautiful, kind,optimistic and bad ass self every day! Your basically Super girl to me ,oh and I know that you are her, Alex told me while you were asleep."

Kara was shocked

"Don't worry, I don't tell a soul" Lena said assuring Kara .

Kara knew that she knew, she was very smart and she knew that she would always be with her.

Lena's lips met softly to Kara's pink ones immediately and Kara was taken aback by the kiss,but she knew that in her heart that this was meant to be after the two weeks of hurt and tough love the went back to their normal.

Well not completely normal. Kara and Lena started to go out on dates and were girlfriends. After a month later of dates she finally knew she was going to ask Kara to move in with her.
But something just had to happen to ruin their plans but not completely.

  Kara was giddy all afternoon and her sister was really getting worried very quick.

Her girlfriend tried to get her mind off Kara but on her with cuddles and other things but Alex wouldn't give in until she knew for sure, honestly she thought she had a seizure and Maggie thought she was thinking crazy at this point and Maggie needed her Alex back she had to take the initiative and ask which she hated.

"Little giddy Danvers what is wrong with you, you look like ,oh."

Kara and Lena were caught kissing. Kara saw Maggie out the corner of her eye and in shock,she super speed to Maggie to keep her mouth shut. Your she said softly after Kara pulled away from her mouth.

"Yes well no , thing is I'm bisexual and well Lena is-"

"Gay" she said filling it in for her.

"Oh little Danvers I'm soooo happy for you !!!!!!" She said smiling and hugging her.

"Wait till I tell Alex-"

"Wait no !!!"they both said in unison

"Why?" Maggie said shocked.

"I don't know if she'll accept me or Lena " Kara said, doubtful of her overprotective sister.

"Of course she would and I'll tell her if your scared"  Maggie said.

Kara damned near cried at Maggie with her emotions ahead of her.

"Thank you so much Maggie and tell her to call me so I can explain "she said.

"OK but I think she'll get the point that your Kara Danvers:bi alien "she said saying joking.

Kara liked the nickname that Maggie gave her. It suited her very well and since she was bi and she is an alien, it fit two and two together .Maggie was always good with nicknames and this was the best one yet.

When Maggie came home she had told Alex about Kara and how she came out to her. Alex was shocked about it 'why didn't she tell me she thought was she scared or what'Maggie looked at her curiously wondering what was wrong but she knew.

"I think that she was afraid that no one would accept her and she was scared that people would treat her differently" Maggie said figuring out the answer.

"But we're the ones that really understands that being something that your not to be and that were worried about it "Alex said exasperated

"But she doesn't know anything about it and she needs her big sister Danvers" Maggie said with sympathy and scienerty.

Alex knew deep in her heart that she was right and she needed to talk to Kara and Lena in private and alone together so that way they can have an understanding.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow" she said tired and slept on maggie for the night on the couch.

Kara had to talk to Lena now before anything else happened

"Lena can I talk to you for a minute" she asked to the Raven haired girl .

"Sure love what is it ? "Lena asked with her accent slipping out at the end.

"Can you move in with me ?" Kara asked with worry in her heart and voice.

"I was wondering when you would ask that and I was going to ask but you beat me to it ,of course I would move in with you but my house? "Lena said .

"Of course. "

And they spent the night under the covers watching TV shows and cuddles.