Nightmare part 2

Lena's POV:

I woke up to the sound of a knock on my door, after a horrific nightmare that happened to me, I told Jessica that there will be no disturbance unless that it was so important that it couldn't be done tomorrow.

Miss. Luthor, Maggie Sawyer is here to see you now.

After I heard the message I was slightly pissed because I had just gotten to sleep on my not very comfortable couch after 30 minutes of battling my nightmares.

OK send her in.

After a quick 2 minutes Maggie came in with a calm expression .

Hey Lena

Hey I said tiredly

Did I do something or are you just tired because you're fighting nightmares?

How did you-

Kara told me, now will you tell me whats wrong because your girlfriend is worried sick about you and she thinks it's her fault.

Why would she think that She did nothing wrong, it's just something that happened to me when I was a teenager.

OK then, can you tell me what it's about because this will get worse and it will not be pretty.

Tears welled up in my eyes making it misty, but i quickly pushed them back,wanting Maggie to finish what she said.

Kara's there for you to help you heal no matter what happens, Now will you tell me what's wrong with you so that way my mind's at ease about this.

OK so Kara's basically dead in the dream and she was tortured so badly ,bruises on every part of her body and I can't help her because I was in a whole other room not knowing about it but I have visions so she's there to die, you and Alex go think it's all my fault and, threes no one else to turn to and i basically leave national city and after a month I eventually think it was all my fault so after two months Alex kills me after her heart is filled with revenge and you stand there doing nothing,then it all goes black.

OK, One I would never do that to you, hell that I could have thought it was no one but Cadmus trying to get back at you, that I would understand and Alex would too. Two your like a sister to me and three we all love you and we want you in Kara's life, you gave her something me and Alex combined couldn't give her, she was lost without you and you made her feel like you're her light that shines brightest and never forget that because she's your girl, ride or die.

Thank you Maggie I said tearfully.

Love you Lena.

Love you too .

Now go tell Kara what happened because she's worried sick about you.

OK bye

And I grabbed my bag and walked home in a peaceful daze waiting for her.

................................................................................................................................................................

Kara's POV:

I was waiting anxiously for Lena to come home, then I heard the door unlock and i heard the similar footing of my obviously sleep deprived girlfriend.

Hey she said before looking at me weirdly are you OK?

Yeah just worried.

About? Come on Kara I know what's wrong but I need to know what i can do to fix it.

So you knew that Maggie was voice recording you?

WHAT! No!

You said you knew.

That you were worried about me.

OK but I heard everything, why didn't you tell me?

Because I thought that it would make me think that I was putting my own emotions aside for the better good for you,but instead all I got was worry and regret,

But you know I love you no natter what right

I know

We are stronger together and you're my sun that brightens up my day so much I said with passion while stroking Lena's cheek tenderly before kissing it .

I love you too she said before sleeping peacefully.

I carried her up to our room before laying her up the bed in her pajamas.We both slept peacefully until the morning.