Helping out

Lena was working which is no surprise to her. She actually sought comfort to reading papers about her company after Kara being taken away from her so she worked . She liked how she could use numbers to make it more interesting to others when she's in meetings about L-Corps million dollar company. She had the power in her very own hand.

But she didn't want it alone , she was scared and alone and she needs someone. She needed the one person to make her feel special in her life. She needed Kara Danvers a very special friend of hers.

She went to her house and found the key under the doormat, typical Kara, I knew she would do this. She thought carefully, knowing every single thing about her as she waited for Kara to come back to her apartment. She had thought of her beautiful blonde hair shining as the sun went to her glowing up every thing about her. Her smile was the sun to her, brighting up her day and how she talks, lastly from all the things good about her is her imagination that run totally wild she makes everything better even when it's worse. Lena just wanted Kara as her everything.

After a half hour later Kara came to the door and practically ran to Lena hugging her ferociously. Lena couldn't get her hands on her yet but she breathed in her cherry blossom scent and her beautiful voice saying how much she missed her and how she wanted Lena to take care of her while going through this two weeks of pain and agony while she's still healing .

Lena gladly took the offer of taking care of Kara and how badly she wanted to see her after work so she moved in temporarily so she won't have to go to two places at once. Kara was eternally grateful for Lena doing this for it. Kara had to talk to Lena after their two weeks of eating and watching musicals which Kara and lena love and singing , which Lena and Kara love to do in her free time at Catco or L-Corp.

A couple days later Lena had gotten home to Kara's house and started crying.

"Kara what's wrong is something hurting you,you need to tell me what's wrong with you especially in your condition" she said worriedly.

"No it's nothing "she said fighting back tears as if she couldn't stand seeing her looking like that.

"Kara now I know somethings really wrong. Tell me, please "she asked with begging and wondering eyes .

"I don't know!!!! "She yelled tears shedding with frustration and anger.

Lena was shocked at her response but the only thing that she could do was to hug her,whispering sweet nothings in her ear to calm her down. She had to wait for Kara to tell her on her own.

"I-I think that I'm bisexual "she said voice quivering .

Lena finally realized what was going on with her , after all this time she was developing feelings for her. But she couldn't understand how she could love a Luthor like this but she thought of nothing but Kara she just needed Kara right now.