My One True Love

A/N: Thank you so much for helping me with this last chapter _Victxria_Mendes! You really helped me . I appreciate this a lot!

Lena's POV:

  I woke up to the sun glistening on my face, I had rubbed my eyes to get some of the light off. Once I had done that I looked down. A pair of warm arms was around me and I instantly recognized those arms, it was always around me every day and I was so grateful for them, it made me feel protected, safe, I wanted to wake up to them for the rest of my life.

I looked up at the person holding me. It was the girl I wanted to marry one day. I looked at her features, her long blond hair that shined like the sun,I imagined her beautiful sky blue eyes that I would love to look into every moment that we spend together, and then I imagined her smile that makes anyone happy when they look at her, it was a feeling that only I and Kara could feel, like we belong together.                                                                                       

   I had touched her soft but yet strong arms hoping that I could get a reaction out of her, she breathed so silently that I just couldn't resist her. I softly kissed her lips in hopes of waking her. After a minute her eyes fluttered and locked her striking blue eyes that I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Good Morning" Kara said in a husky voice and a smile. I have never heard her say it like that, It was kind of a turn on .

"Morning " I said with a bright smile, after that I looked at her for a while

"What is it, is something on my face? " Kara rambled, I loved how she rambled, it was so adorable

"Nope, just looking at you, oh and Happy Birthday! " I told her while cupping her cheeks.

"Thank you" Kara had said with a smile. "This is the first birthday that I'm spending with you"

"Yes and I intend to make it the most of it. First with breakfast ." I had gotten up and Kara had gotten up afterward.

When we had gotten to the kitchen Kara wrapped her strong arms around me, stopping me from what I was trying to do.

"You know, you don't have to do this right?" Kara asked me in a whisper

"But I do, what's wrong Kara, you never say no to food." I asked in a worried voice

"This" She showed me my arm it was filled with a scar, fresh .

I instantly remembered what had happened.

"Oh, Love I had gotten hungry after you gotten to bed so I had made a snack and I was using the knife and tripped over a shoe and cut myself. I had cleaned it up before you woke up." I explained She was worried about me, I lightly kissed her lips, trying to make her forget, her birthday was important and I wasn't going to let this affect her special day.

"OK , good thing you weren't hurt too badly, thank you for telling me, you can go on making my food now." Kara said with a smile

I had cooked her favorite pancakes , biscuits ,bacon, and orange juice. When I had finished, I given my masterpiece to her along with a present, It was two things a laptop, so she can write her own stories for the magazine and the other one was a necklace, it was a light blue crystal from her home planet. I knew how much she missed it so me and Alex decided to make it for her.

When I walked back she looked at the food and happily started munching on the food , after 2 minutes of that she had opened up her birthday gifts  and hugged me so tight that I thought she would break my ribs, she kissed me after that hug, the kiss had turned something from love to passion ,I broke the kiss.

"Eat, sweetie" I said to Kara, I get that she wanted time but I did not work ever so hard to make this breakfast for her. She went back obeying my order.

After that heated moment, we went back to eating but not to later I heard a knock on the door , I had gotten up and saw the whole super girl team, Maggie,Hank, Alex, James,and Winn. We had hung out for hours and it was the best birthday that I had ever planned for Kara. But one thing stuck out, what she said when she saw my scar.Did she think that I done it myself. I just had to know, it bothered me ever since this morning.

" Kara can I talk to you for a second?" I asked her

" OK"

She had gotten up from her spot and walked over to my bedroom.

I instantly kissed her, now understanding what she was thinking. Kara had a shocked expression on her face, it was too adorable.

"OK, look nothing is wrong with me, I'm guessing that you thought that I was hurting myself, but no, I get it really and I understand totally, and completely but I have been wondering about this for a while." I said with a smile

"What, are you breaking up with me?" Kara asked worried.I feel so bad for putting her through this, but I was fumbling with the box in my hand, Alex, Maggie and I had went ring shopping so I could propose to her on her birthday.

"Yes,but let me tell you why." I said with a straight face, I had hated myself for doing this but it's for love so I hope she can understand that.

"OK" Kara said with tears brimming in her blue eyes.I took my hand in hers and walked out to the balcony of my house.

"I love you Kara, I really do. I enjoyed the last year we had, with our hardships and our problems.But before you came along I had troubles, I had to learn how to fit in and I didn't want to stick out because of my family. But then I met you, when you were with Clark, I felt something, like a spark. A feeling that I didn't want to let go, I wanted to hang out with you every day, but now coming through all of those memories I realized something, something that I should have realized a long time ago." I said in the softest and kindest  way possible.

"And that is?" Kara asked eyes full of wonder and anticipation .

I had gotten down on one knee with the red velvet box in my hand. I had opened the box to reveal a beautiful Dimond ring, nothing too fancy, for now.

 I had opened the box to reveal a beautiful Dimond ring, nothing too fancy, for now

"Will you marry me? " I asked

Kara's face lit up in a breathtaking smile. 

"Yes, Yes, A million times YES !!!" Kara screamed, she had hugged me so tight, she had looked at me with so much happiness. She had looked at me with so much love, I thought that I had never deserved this, but now that fate gave me this chance, I'm not going to lose it, not ever for this girl, the one I've loved since first sight. I'm not going to lose her, My one true love.

A/N: What do you think? Do you want a sequel or this be the end of them?This is your chance to take control of the story and I also take requests, I think this is a messy one, not my best but maybe you could give me another chance with another book, but it's your choice.