Red . . . Green . . . Red (Part 2)

Sorry its been a bit of a wait guys :) I really need to sit down and get a bit more consistent with my updates . . . but in the mean time here's an update :D Thanks for sticking with me!!

"Oh deary me-," Doctor said, his head popping into view, "Shirley's been eaten by a dog!"

Clara face palmed.

"Or-!" the Master appeared, "He is the dog!"

"Yep," Clara sighed flatly just as Loki said: "Oh they've figured you out well and truly this time Sherlock. Now you'll have to tell the world that you're really a shapeshifter and the form you choose to adopt is a Bull Dog." He sighed before adding, "How very British of you."

I giggled as Loki began to hum the National Anthem.

Gladstone licked the screen and barked wildly.

"I think he wants to jump through the screen for a cuddle!" I smiled and waved my hand at the camera, "Hiya Gladstone! Who's a good boy? Eh? Who's a good, good, boy?" I cooed which just seemed to encourage him into head butting the computer screen whilst trying to get to me.

Loki clapped, "Oh I know!" Then tapped his camera - his finger blocking his image a couple of times as he flashed in and out of view. The blinking of his chat window caught Gladstone's attention long enough for him too stop clawing the screen and look at Loki.

"Hello feeble minded creature of the hounds." Loki said as if he were a king addressing his subjects. He actually spoke rather convincingly. Maybe he had a pet goldfish that he commanded around meaning he got a lot of practise with the whole captivating, powerful speaking voice. Although I wasn't sure how successful that would be on a goldfish.

Gladstone cocked his head to the left slightly as if not quite understanding Loki's intent.

"Now listen carefully, dog, for I will only say this once-" Loki paused then smiled wildly . . .

"Green or red?!" He yelled.

As if on cue Clara held up the two jackets dramatically.

The whole thing was very short lived when Gladstone just sat there peering at us all - all three chat windows - before lolling his tongue out of his mouth and drooling on the keyboard.

"I don't think he likes either of them." I mused shortly, "Maybe if one had a bone attached to it he might respond better."

"Or a dead rabbit." Loki said tapping his lip.

"Loki!" I snapped, "Don't be so morbid!"

Loki was about to respond, probably with a smart-ass comment, but someone in the background of Gladstone's Skype call said, "Did I just hear the British National Anthem being hummed . . . completely off key?!" and Mycroft Holmes slid into the desk chair behind Gladstone before batting the poor dog to the side so he could be seen by the web-cam.

Gladstone made a low growling sound - something I had been convinced he wasn't capable of doing since he was such a sweet dog.

Obviously Mycroft brought out the worst in everyone . . .

That was an odd thought that led me to wondering whether this ability of Mycroft's also effected birds . . . like pigeons.

I began giggling at the image of Mycroft walking down the street before being flash mobbed by a gang of pigeons.

Obviously then, giggling at my own private thoughts, I just looked crazy and probably slightly deranged . . . and Mycroft thought I was laughing at him.

Loki grumbled, "Strike me down for humming off key. I do apologise for my ignorance."

"I was thinking more along the lines of 'speak of the Devil and the Devil shall come'." Clara griped, "Only more like 'sing of the British Government and the ring master shall come'."

Mycroft snorted, "I have no intention of working for the British Government."

"Is that because you want to BE the British Government?" I asked, leaning my chin on my clasped hands and quickly checking my reflection in the mirror to see if my facial expression was showing the fact I wasn't pleased to be talking to him.

Mycroft glared then did what he did best . . . avoided the conversation by beginning a new one, "What are you all doing? Packing? I believe the weather will be a bit unpredictable so I packed an extra coat. I advise you do the same." He paused then laughed bitterly, "I sound like I care if you catch a cold!"

Loki rolled his eyes, "Now we can't have you caring about our well being, can we? What a sin you have committed!"

I ignored Loki's comment as I was still trying to get to grips with the fact Mycroft was coming on camp with us. It made me angry more than it scared me. Not that I was scared of Mycroft.

Well . . . I was a bit.

But Sherlock had always said that the best way of dealing with his brother was to throw a piece of cake in the opposite direction. Mycroft would be more interested in the cake and leave you alone. Somehow I doubted it would actually work but I'd laughed when Sherlock suggested it because the image was funny.

"Oh dear Rosie. Don't you have a coat?" Mycroft sneered leaning back in his desk chair like a super-villain from a movie.

"Yes I do actually." I snapped quickly in response to the comment, "Now will you just get lost?"

"Don't ask him politely as if he has an option!" Loki said in despair.

"You make it sound like I care." Mycroft said flatly.

Clara grinned suddenly, "Yeah you do! Don't get me wrong - I mean I'm not your brother with all his fancy deductions - but if you didn't care you wouldn't be speaking to us right now. You'd have joust shut the computer down and that would be the end of it."

I laughed and joined in, "Plus you even bothered starting up a conversation with us which shows either A) you want to speak to us or B) you care so much about ridiculing us that you decided to engage us in conversation so the ridicule can last longer. Both points, of course, still end in the actual fact you are talking to us - therefore care."

"You even moved Gladstone so we could see you better - you care that we couldn't see you!" The Doctor yelled in the background behind Clara.

"And you knew about the National Anthem which means you'd been listening to our conversation for a while before you came on screen!" The Master smiled, popping up closer to the web-cam.

There was silence for a while. Everyone looked from one chat screen to another, registering everyone's facial expressions.

Finally Loki leaned forward, "I believe this is the part where I say . . . 'BOOYAH!' You just got owned!" He cheered boyishly.

"Maybe a little too far." I said as Clara fell off her chair in hysterics at Loki's outburst.

Mycroft pursed his lips and tried not to look bothered but I could tell that we'd sussed him out. He had been listening to our conversation. Who knows - he could have even gotten Gladstone to pose for him so he could listen to what we were saying.

It was both sad and lame.

Finally he cleared his throat, "Red would be more patriotic and Sherlock is at John's." Then he turned his Skype off.

Once again silence fell. That was until the Doctor triumphantly held up the red jacket, "I choose this one. The red one is mine and mine it shall be!" as if that made total sense.

Just then Loki's parents called him down for tea and Clara had to leave because the bad weather was messing with the internet signal, causing her to keep breaking up on me.

I closed down my laptop and kicked my bag a few times, mindlessly watching as the fabric caved in around my foot and then popped back out when I removed my foot.

Boredom. It was just so . . . so  . . . boring!

There you go guys!!! votes and comments please and I will really try and update soon! Thanks again!!!!!!