Teams

. . . Well hello my lovely lot! How have you all been keeping? Yes, I am in fact not dead! And yes, you are not imagining it - here is, in fact, a new update for you all to enjoy.

Obviously, as you know I have been doing my end of school exams for the past, what, seven? Maybe eight weeks. But I am back now for good hehe :)

Thank you ever so much for the lovely comments you have all continued to leave for me to read even though I can't reply to all of them - I think I answered a few questions people asked, but not that many :S

Anyway, let's pick up where we left off . . .

I clawed at the sheet in a tragic attempt to free myself. The problem was that some had hold of it around me and as I scratched at it more, it was pulled ever so slightly tighter around me.

"Bite him, Rosie!" Tessa yelled from somewhere in the room.

"I don't want to bite him!" I said back just as Sherlock said, "Don't bite me - that would be disgusting."

I twisted a bit more and spluttered when I got some of the fluff from my jumper in my mouth.

My jumper.

The wonderful item of fluffy, polka dotted wool that John's mum had knitted me in a slightly too large size.

I wigged free of the jumper and dropped to the floor. It was a pretty good idea, leaving Sherlock holding the sheet and my jumper while I crawled away giggling. It was a kind of short lived victory as I got to my feet, turned to look at Sherlock's confused face before tripping backwards over the human burrito who'd managed to stick his legs out to strategically send me tumbling to the floor.

"Result!" Loki cheered as Clara saw what had happened despite her still pinning him down.

"What the hell is happening in here?"

I tipped my head backwards while still lying on my back so that I could see John stood at the door, Merlin looking over his shoulder with an eyebrow raised.

I couldn't really blame him, the room was a mess. Stuffed hawks and rabbits were strewn everywhere, pillows were pulled off beds as were the sheets and quilts. Then there were all of us.

"What are you doing Loki?" Merlin asked, sniggering.

"Being a burrito." Clara said not looking at Loki who was wiggling his legs.

"A burrito with toes." He added proudly.

"They started it." Hermione said, getting to her feet and smoothing her clothes down and flicking hair from her face, "They declared a war through bad dancing."

"Excuse me! My tribal dance was pretty good." Loki defended himself before unravelling himself from the sheet and letting Clara help him to his feet.

"Yeah, it took all of three seconds to choreograph." Tony added, "It was practically Oscar worthy."

John raised an eyebrow, "Yeah, right. Sherlock, why have you got a sheet?"

Sherlock wrapped the sheet up messily in his hands and placed it on the nearest bed, "It was supposed to be a trap, but it failed." He said pulling my jumper free of the folds and holding it by his side.

Merlin cleared his throat, "The real reason we are here is because we need to go down to the mess hall, remember?"

I sat up, "Has it been an hour already?"

John looked down at his watch, "Pretty much."

The Master shrugged and kicked a pillow into the air so that he could catch it and place it onto one of the beds, "Time flies when you're fighting a war."