Gorge Walking (Part 2)

Hello my lovely lovelies! I am not dead  . . . not yet anyway! However I may drown under all the work I have to do and stuff but I cannot leave you forever and I need the strength and support of all you wonderful people as we enter the 100,000 reads zone! Yes *Squeals* we've done it! You can all treat yourselves to some chocolate cake to celebrate! Such fun hehe I'll be hitting the champagne tonight! (That was lie - I'll be hitting the vanilla Coca-Cola and Dominoes pizza haha) but thank you all so much for your love and support and all your hysterical comments! I particularly like how all you different fans discuss and converse about the characters and events xx hehe xx it's like a little social circle! I love it xx anyway I'll let you enjoy reading after such a long long wait!!! Enjoy my lovelies xxx

I shuffled to stand beside Molly and Sherlock while Logan and Striker chatted, comparing note pads. I didn't like the look of the divide floating down the middle of the pool keeping us sectioned from Chance Thorp. I flicked one of the buoys and from somewhere towards the back of us all huddled together I could feel Sylar's eyes pinned on me.

"What exactly is the activity?" I whispered when Tony kicked up some dirt from the bottom of the pool grumbling that his suit wasn't completely waterproof and how badly it was designed.

"Haven't the foggiest," He shrugged, leaning to tug on Greg's sleeve, "What's the activity?"

Greg looked around carefully like he was an officer checking the scene was safe before entering a bank to stop a heist. When he seemed sure that no one was watching he lowered his head and mumbled, "Orb hunting."

Silence.

Tony coughed slightly then scratched at his nose, screwing up his face, "What?"

"Basically there are orbs hidden all over and we have to find them. I spied one on the way in." He gestured over his shoulder slightly.

"And the purpose of that is what exactly?" Sherlock hissed lowly, "That's pointless!"

Greg shrugged, "Well in all fairness the actual activity is just walking through the river. But it's a bit boring if that was all we did so they add on this little activity afterwards. It's a bit like orienteering but in the water." He explained much to Tony's dismay since he was now convinced the water had seeped through into his socks, chilling his toes.

Sherlock assured him it wasn't cold enough for them to freeze and drop off.

"Right teams!" Striker finally called, clapping his hands to get all our attentions.

I shuffled sideways to see him better but Molly grabbed me slightly, pointing to the water with her free hand.

"I just saw the fish again."

"Really?" I doubted it was the same fish but looked at the surface of the water as it rippled. I thought it was maybe a little too murky to actually be able to see any fish at all. I couldn't even see the bottom of my legs!

"Do you think he will be okay?" She mumbled, looking around worriedly like she was tasked with protecting the only fish left on Earth.

"I'm sure it will be fine." I assured her, "It will swim away from any danger."

She nodded, turning to pay attention to striker, "Yeah, he'll be fine."

I nodded slowly, distracted again from Striker's instructions by Sherlock leaning over and boasting, "They should really hide these orbs better, I've spotted three already just from where the foliage has been moved. They really are careless when it comes to concealing things. Do they think we are stupid or something?"

I snorted, "No! They just don't account for the 'Sherlock Holmes' on everyone's team."

He scowled at me slightly, "What's that supposed to mean?"