Gorge walking (Part 1)

I went canoeing yesterday and I swear down this random child was adamant that he was going to sink my canoe - the evil spawn of Satan that he was.

Anyway - another update for you lovely lot because I love you all (not in a creepy way) and the conversations about ships are just too funny! I know you all have your different ship names such as Grolly vs Lestrolly and Shersie vs Roslock and to be honest I love them all so much that I don't mind what you call them - just to clear that up. You can call them whatever you want :) I'm actually quite flattered that you've all created them and comment about them so much; it makes me a proud author :D

Anywhoooooo! *doooooo weeee dooooo* . . . sorry I just consumed an entire chocolate ice cream Sunday thing that was really meant for three people . . . I'm a bit hyper . . .

Agh, I'm babbling . . .

Please begin reading . . .

Please.

Read.

Now.

Go!

*whispers* Shut up Sarah, they'll think you're crazy and no one can know that . . .

------------------------------------------------

Lunch was noisy.

Not only did we receive a victors welcome but Doctor insisted on bowing down to Loki every five minutes, addressing him as 'His King," and 'My Lord," and fetching Loki's food for him.

"Doctor?" Clara asked once he'd finally sat down, "Why have you got an ice pack?"

I looked up from trying to pierce my straw through my drink to see that Doctor did indeed have a first-aid ice pack pressed to his shoulder.

He shot a look sideways at Master who began howling laughing at some unknown story he had already been told.

"I missed it because I was blindfolded," Merlin mused as John sniggered.

"What happened?" Clara asked, ignoring Master who continued to laugh into his sandwich.

"You know the high beams, yeah? And one of you has to be blind folded and your partner is supposed to guide you along?" John explained, "Well Doctor, here, got partnered with Jem who insisted Doctor wore the blindfold." John choked on another giggle.

"And during the test run I walked straight into a tree because I thought I knew where I was going!" Doctor finished the story with a huff.

"I did tell you there was a tree there!" Jem called over from where he was sat with Will and Tessa.

"Well I thought I could hear the trees whispering and rustling but obviously is wrong." Doctor mumbled. "Evil trees with their nasty branches and deceptive leaf rustles."

Merlin patted his shoulder lightly as Master wiped a tear away.

"Oh, that has to be the best thing I've heard all day! I wish I'd been there!"

"Don't worry," Merlin consoled the Doctor who looked like he actually found it all rather funny despite his injury. "John told me to keep my feet in a straight line and I walked straight off the beam."

John snorted into his drink, covering his face, "You complete clot pole."

Merlin smiled then went back to his lunch.

The other groups left when lunch was over but we stayed seated on Logan's instructions.

"Do you know what activity you have next?" He smiled in a way that made me fearful.