Adopted by the Ball Family [The vamps Fanfic}

Jamie's Description

 Hey guys my name is Jamie and yes I am a girl.

I am seventeen years old and I was put up for adoption when a was eight  years old.

My dad was drunk and my mother was as scared as I was.

My dad would go out all day and get drunk and then come home and hit me and kick me and call me horrible names. When my mam would try and stop him he would lock her in a closest and then hit me until I was unconchson and then he would move onto my mam and sometimes he would even rape her. When I was eight years old my dad went to far and ended killing my mam. Then he left me in the house with my mam's died body for three days until my aunt and uncle came over to my house and found me. My dad was put in jail and I was put in care. 

I love mumford and sons, Eminem and the script.

I have Brown hair and blue eyes.

I have a best friend named Nick in the orphange, We both came in at the same time so we know eachother all our lives.

Today a few familys are coming to adopt, All the smaller children get adopted because no one wants a seventeen year old, messed up girl.

I am upstairs getting dressed and then went downstairs and sat in the living room, put in my earphones and blocked out the whole world around me. 

This is just for the background information about Jamie.

Let me know what ye think so far in the comments.

~Megan xx