Chapter three

Connor P.O.V

'Guys this Jamie my cousin' I said smiling when Jamie finally reach the table.

'Hey I'm James' James said smiling at Jamie.

'Hey' she replied shyly.

'Hi I'm Tristan' Tris said smiling at Jamie also.

'Hey' Jamie replied a little more convintently.

'Hey I'm Brad' Brad said smiling at Jamie like the other two boys did before him.

'Hi' Jamie replied smiling at him.

Jamie then came and sat next to me and smiled at me.

'So guys what are your plans for the night' I asked the boys.

'We are not sure yet' James replied.

'Wanna stay at mine' I asked them.

'Sure' Brad replied looking at the other boys and they also nodded their head in agreement.

'Great I'll just go call my mam and tell her what is happening' I said starting to get off my chair and Jamie gave me the 'Don't you dare leave me' look but I got up off my chair anyway and walked outside and called my mam.

Jamie's P.O.V

I gave Connor the look but he still go up and walked outside to call Kim.

It was silent for a few minutes until James spoke up.

'So Jamie are you happy to be with Connor, Jack, Kim and John again' James asked me smiling.

'Yeah Im really happy that I get to live with them I really missed them' I replied smiling but my smile slowly turned into a frown by the end of the sentence.

'Connor missed you too he always talked about you and how much he missed you' Brad said smiling at me.I swear these Boys never stop smiling.

'Really' I replied my smile now back on my face.

In reply the Three boys nodded their heads and then we saw Connor walking over towards us.

'My Mam said that not to eat anything because she is going to getting us dinner and she warned me too tell ye that ye better be nice too Jamie or esle what ever that means, so ye ready to leave' Connor said looking over at the boys and they nodded their head looking at little scared at what Connor told them.

'Kim spoils ye' I said laughing a little.

'She just loves us' James said smiling.

'They are like the sons she didn't give birth too' Connor laughing.

'may be she just feels sorry for them' I said and me and Connor started laughing again and the boys protended to be hurt but soon started laughing with us.

We arrived back at the house about an hour later and there was a girl in the living room talking to Kim and she looked about my age. No it cant be.

She comfirmed my thought when she turned around.

'Oh my god Soph is that really you' I said smiling.

'Yeah Jay it's me Kim called me and told you about moving in with her and I had to come see you' She replied smiling and she pulled me into a hug.

'Hey Con' Sophie said smiling.

'Hey Soph' Connor replied smiling.

Me,Con and Soph were really really really close when we were younger. I knew Sophie since I was born and we have been best friends since forever and when I got took away and I never got to say goodbye it broke my heart.

'Brad, James, Tristan this is mine and Jamie's Best friend Sophie, Sophie these are my band mates Brad, James and Tristan' Connor introduced Sophie and the boys.

'Hi It's too meet ye and cool you are in a band what are ye called' Sophie said sounding excited just like I was just a few hours ago.Me and Sophie could be twins because we are so alike.

'The Vamps' James replied smiling at her but it was a different smile that he does to the boys and I.

'Cool are ye like the kind of band that puts youtube videos up' Soph asked them. Sophie was always more convindent then I was when it came to boys.

'Yup' Brad said popping the 'p'.

I looked over at Tristan and he was already looking at me. Usually when people get caught staring they look away and pretend they weren't but Tristan just kept looking at me and I just smiled at him and he returned the smile and winked at me.

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter.

I would love if ye go and read my other story called 'London (Brad Simpson/The Vamps Fanfic)'.

Let me know what ye think in the comments.

~Love Megan xxx