chapter seven

Tristan's P.O.V

Jamie was just staring at me waiting for me to say something.

'Jamie I know we only know each other a few days but I really like you and I guess I just got a little jealous when you were messing around with Max cause all I was thinking was that should be me not Max. I know I'm being stupid so just tell me that you just want to be friends and get it over with because I know a beautiful girl like you would never like a ........'
I tried to finish my rant but I was cut off by Jamie kissing me.

Our lips moved in sync for about a minute before Jamie pulled away.
'Tris I feel the same way are you do. It's just we only know each other a couple of days and I don't want to rush into anything just in case it doesn't work out so can we please take this slow and not tell anyone until we know where we are at' Jamie said to me not breaking eye contact once.

'Oh course we can go as slow as you want. How about we start off with a date tomorrow night' I asked.

'That sounds perfect' Jamie replied smiling.

I got off the ground and helped Jamie up, Then we walked back over to were everyone else was sitting down talking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
'the next morning'
Jamie's P.O.V

I woke up at half 11 and no one was in the house. I am currently just finished my cereal and I decided to go upstairs and get ready for my dage with Tristan.

I looked at my phone to find I had three messages
the first one  was from Sophie.

Hey babes me and Alex are just gone shopping if you wanna met up with us just ring me. Alex told me to say that but I know you won't want tl come shopping with us cause Alex takes years, I'm starting to wish I didn't come. So I guess I will see you when we get back. Loves yeah x

The second one was from Connor.
Hey sis Me and the boys are gone recording so we won't be there when you wake up. I'll see you at 1:30.

And the last one was from Tris.
hey Jay hope you had a nice sleep. I'm gone recording with boys. But don't think I forgot about our date see you at Two xx

I quickly replied to all of them then I started to get ready. I had a quick shower.

When I went back into my bedroom I plugged my phone into my speaker and put my songs on shuffle.

When I was finished getting dressed and doing my make up, I was currently doing  my hair went Eminem ft Nate Reuss headlight came on I started singing along with the song while doing my hair.

The song finished when I finished my hair and I went to turnoff the song when I saw Connor, Brad and James standing shocked at my bedroom door.

'Guys close your mouths you'll catch fly' I said to them with a nervous laugh at the end.

'Oh my god Jamie why didn't you tell me you can sing oh and rap' Connor asked me looking starstruck.

'Because I can't' I replied like it was the as easy as that.

'Oh yes you can and I'm showing Tris this when he comes to get you' Brad said then played the recording of me singing and rapping the song.

'Fine do then' I replied walking past them and downstairs.

The boys didn't come near me for the rest of the time I was waiting for Tristan.

The door bell, went off and all the boys ran towards the door.

I heard lots of talking, Silence and then more talking. Then a few minutes later Tristan walked into the room grinning. Oh great they are never going to let this go.

hey guys hope you liked the chapter.
Vote, Comment and all that jazz.
Love ye.
-Megan xx