Chapter Nine

Jamie's P.O.V

Tris walked out of the room saying he was getting a drink but I knew there was something wrong so I excused myself from the conversation I was having with the boys and followed Trisan up to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and Tristan was standing at the fridge drinking a bottle of water.

'Tris are you Okay' I asked him.

After about a minute of him ignoring me and affording eye contact with me I shouted 'TRIS WILL YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG'.

'Fine I know you like Brad and I made a fool of myself thinking you felt the same way about me but clearly not so it's okay that you like Brad and not me it has always been that way anyway. Now you happy I said it' Tristan said and then walked out of the room.

I stood there shocked at what just happened and after about two minutes I shook myself out of my shock and ran out into the hall, Connor, Brad and James where standing there shocked and the door was wide open.

'Connor where is Tristan' I asked Connor.

'He walked out the door and turned left' Connor replied.

I ran out the door not caring that I dont have any shoes or coat on. I turned left and kept running until I saw the familiar tall blonde haired boy just at the end of the road so I ran as fast as my legs would carry me and grabbed a hold of his hand but he just pulled away and continued walking.

I stood there for a minute and thought of something that would make him listen to me then I ran after him again and jumped on his back.

'Tris please talk to me you have got it all wrong' I pleaded.

'Fine but first get off my back' Tristan replied with a chuckle at the end.

I got off his back and walked around him to be face to face with him.

'Tris I like you not Brad. Brad is more like my brother then anything else. I like you Tris, I like the way when I'm mad you can always make me laughing, I like spending time with you with and without the boys. I like you Tris I LIKE YOU' I said shouted the last bit.

Me and Tristan just looked at each other for a few seconds before Tristan leaned in and kissed me.

'Jay will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend' Tristan asked me when we pulled away from the kiss.

In reply I just kissed him again and when we pulled away Tristan said 'I'll take that as a yes' and then picked me up and spun me around.

' Do you wanna head back to the house the boys and Kim will be wondering where we are' Tristan asked me and I replied with a nod and Tris let me down, took a hold of my hand and we started walked towards the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just arrived back at the house and the boys are shouting questions at us.

'Guys are ye dating' Connor asked us looking at your hands.

'Yes Con and before you started a speech I'm not listening' I replied and we all walked into the living where Sophie and Alex were currently sitting down watching TV and talking.

'Jay We haven't seen you all day where were you ' Sophie asked me the minute I walked in the living room and then noticed mine and Tristan's hand.

Tristan sat down on the couch and I was about to sit down beside him but Alex and Sophie grabbed one of my hands each and pulled me upstairs for me to explain everything to them.

Hey guys hope you like the chapter.

Let me know what ye think in the comments.

Something big happening in the next chapter what do ye think it is.

Vote, Share and all that Jazz.

Love ye all.

~Megan xx