Chapter Thirteen

Jamie's P.O.V

We have only been in Dublin for a hour and me and the girls have to go to rehearsals with the girls that we have been working with for the last two weeks to be our back up dancers and today is also the day me an Tristan announce we are a couple to the fan which I am really frightened about because you always hear of the girlfriends of the famous person getting hate on socail media sites and in person for just being in the love with a person which happens to be a famous person.

Me and the girls have just arrived at the venue and all the girls are already there. I go over to Emily and Lucy the two girls that I have become closer with over the past few weeks and become my best friends other then Sophie and Alex of course. Alex and Sophie don't really like Emily because they say that she is always flirting and coming onto Tristan when I am not there and there is just something not right about her and they  love Lucy I don't get them sometimes.

Sophie said we only had to go through the routine one more time so I called Joe and asked him to collect us from the venue in about ten minutes and then we quickly went through the routine again for today.

James's P.O.V

Joe has asked me to pick the girls up from the venue because he has to go to a last minute meeting kind of thing so I just arrived the venue and I was looking around for any of the girls I knew when I saw Jamie but then me attention we pulled towards the long brown  haired girl Jamie was talking to.

Sophie and Alex came walking towards me and then when I looked over at Jamie again another girl that was a little bit smaller then the other two and she had long ginger hair.

'Who are the girls the Jamie is talking to' I asked Sophie and Alex.

'The one with the brown long hair is Lucy she is lovely' Alex replied.

'And the one with the long ginger hair is Emily she is a bitch and she is always flirting with Tristan when Jamie isn't in the room I don't trust her at all' Sophie said.

When Jamie actully decided to join us we made our way back to the hotel to get ready for the show toight and just couldn't stop thinking about Lucy